Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Help Sami! Strange Cancelled Flights  (Read 459 times)

Stormy86

• Former member
Help Sami! Strange Cancelled Flights
« on: January 20, 2009, 12:36:56 PM »
Hi all!

I have a fleet average age of 5 years, the maximum is 8 years old and they are all between 95% and 100% condition with all checks correctly done. I never had any problem with technical issues and suddenly since the last two weeks (in game terms) I'm having cancellations due to technical problems very often (in the last two days I've suffered two consecutive cancellations!)

I guess it must be a bug somewhere but it's ruining my future expansion plans and my airline image is not growing anymore due to the cancellations.

Can you please take a look at this? Is anyone having the same troubles? Help please!

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Help Sami! Strange Cancelled Flights
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 12:45:10 PM »
Why would you see that as a bug..?

Even 100% planes can have cancellations. Not quite as often as a plane in 70% condition of course. 100% condition does not mean 0% probability. The maths are not nearly as that simple.

FCNekke

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 02:06:59 PM »
Does the airplane type affect the cancelation % ?? Cause my Dash8 fleet is working so well!! ;D

Stormy86

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 05:47:51 PM »
Thanks for your reply!

So you think it is normal? Well, I hope it stops getting cancelled then because I didn't have any cancellation for technical problems in nearly a year and suddenly it happend 4 or 5 times in 2 weeks! I guess it was just terrible bad luck!

I'll let you know if it keeps doing it

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.