Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Company image not improving  (Read 429 times)

Michal82

• Former member
Company image not improving
« on: August 06, 2012, 02:02:59 PM »
I am just wondering what has the most significant effect on CI? My CI is stable at around 30 for long time, when I invested in heavy marketing campaing, it went up to about 45. I think my airline is very healthy, with good punctuality, 2% cancellations and a/c fleet of about 7y. What do I need to do to have CI somewhere around 80-100?

Thanks.

Sanabas

• Former member
Re: Company image not improving
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 02:10:51 PM »
More general marketing. Make them permanent campaigns, not temporary. It will climp slowly, and if it stalls at 50 or 70 or 80, etc, then all that means is you need to make the general marketing budget bigger.

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Re: Company image not improving
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 02:13:39 PM »
CI is a function of your marketing budget.  Assuming you don't have negative factors holding you back, such as punctuality, then you just need to spend more money.  You can several general market campaigns at once--keep adding/spending until you get to where you want to be.  A rough number to use is 15% of your income to get to 70+.  If you have $10 million in weekly revenues, you should be spending $1.5 million on marketing.

It is important to note that if you don't have much competition on your routes, a high CI isn't going to give you that much of a benefit and you're probably better off putting that extra money towards aircraft versus marketing.  The exception would be if you have heavy C or F class demand--they like airlines with higher CI.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.