Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Unable to see New Aircraft  (Read 312 times)

Offline Posller

• Members
[ok] Unable to see New Aircraft
« on: July 22, 2012, 09:18:43 PM »
After leasing my first 2 aircraft, I was no longer allowed to even look at new/used aircraft to do some research on the specs. It simply stated I cannot lease/buy any aircraft due to the 24hr first day limit.

Its small, but I would like to still be able to do some research after I reach the temporary limit.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 05:06:58 PM by sami »

Online JumboShrimp

• Members
Re: Unable to see New Aircraft
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 09:37:25 PM »
After leasing my first 2 aircraft, I was no longer allowed to even look at new/used aircraft to do some research on the specs. It simply stated I cannot lease/buy any aircraft due to the 24hr first day limit.

Its small, but I would like to still be able to do some research after I reach the temporary limit.

I noticed that as well, but decided not to waste Sami's time on it.

To see most of thei info on aircraft, to go compare aircraft page, and from there, you can select aircraft details...

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 09:38:14 PM »
Also true... may have something to do with the 2 aircraft limit, though.

Online JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 09:43:13 PM »
Also true... may have something to do with the 2 aircraft limit, though.

Yes, but it should not be the case.  2 aircraft limit only applies to used aircraft.  You can order 400 new aircraft in 1 day  :)

Offline Sanabas

• Members
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 09:49:39 PM »
But the first 2, instantly delivered planes are outside the normal restrictions. If you start a game later on, you're able to order 4 planes the day you start. 2 instant ones, then your normal 2 daily ones from the UM. You're only allowed 2 orders total on the first long day of each world, 2 used, 1 new & 1 used, doesn't matter. Once you've made them, you're flagged as unable to order new or used planes, hence not being able to do new plane research until the day flicks over.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.