Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Too late to start?  (Read 526 times)

Belinik

• Former member
Too late to start?
« on: July 08, 2012, 05:03:00 AM »
I just stumble upon AirwaySim yesterday after re-playing a very old airline management game on console. tried the demo and I liked it so far(and noticed the amount of mistakes I have made already). Willing to start for real I notice most of the game world are at least half way done. I have played other similiar game and notice it is quite hard to start mid/late-game inexperienced when other player can simply 'walk on' you while you try to earn your first bucket of gold(well... I am not going to start in a busy hub for sure).

I would like to know how feasible is it to jump in now or should I come back in 2 month?

Thanks!

Offline Airbus101

• Members
Re: Too late to start?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 05:44:53 AM »
its not an incredibly expensive habit, if you don't mind spending a few bucks, and your budget allows it I suggest jumping in now,  there's quite a few mistakes to make
and its better to learn them now then when a new world starts and you really didn't want to Bankrupt.  I was going to come back later but I'm so glad I joined now I BK'd 4 times before I found a home and a small nitch

as for the game being 1/2 over,  your defiantly not going to take over the world but you can find a out of the way place make a small to mid size airline and learn alot of stuff.
like when and where to fly what planes do better and the what not to do that will BK you... plus you can peek at what all the other airlines are doing.

my out of the way airline now sports 100 A/C more then I thought I could do.
I also joined an alliance and they taught me so much!

Good luck,
if you read the forums they are beta testing a newer version and the next world will release when its debugged.
cant tell you much about it I was away from my PC when the 75 slots opened up and I couldn't join.

Airbus101

Belinik

• Former member
Re: Too late to start?
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 04:56:11 AM »
Thanks for the advise, Money is not a problem it is I wanted to take full advantage of a beginner world :)

I think Sami said announcement will be made somewhere this week... Maybe I should wait

Seems like they are still improving it.... I guess I will jump in :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.