Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Slot expiry date  (Read 508 times)

Michal82

• Former member
Slot expiry date
« on: June 19, 2012, 07:41:54 AM »
I have a question regarding unused slot expiry date. I know that the slots will expire after 2 months of the route not being flown, but is the actual date to be found anywhere?

In my case I am not 100% sure when I stopped flying the route, I want to restart, but waiting for aircraft, so I do not want to lose my slot.

Is this date visible anywhere?

Thanks.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Slot expiry date
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 01:58:41 PM »
No, it is not visible to users..

Offline knobbygb

• Members
Re: Slot expiry date
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 10:51:54 AM »
You could switch the unflown routes onto one of your existing aircraft and let those other routes be idle for a while.

Yes, I know.  I shouldn't be admitting this for fear of Sami saying it's slot-hogging, but I ONLY do it on rare occasions where an aircraft is on the way and I fear I may lose the slots JUST before it arrives - just like the situation the OP is in.  This is especially important with 7-day scheduling where, even after the aircraft arrives, it will be 7 further days until the last route in the cycle is actually flown.

To constantly swap the routes back and forth to keep the slots WOULD be cheating and I don't do it.

Hope that makes sense and is't seen as too much of a violation.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.