Airport Domestic or International

Started by JoeAcid69, June 14, 2012, 10:30:28 AM

JoeAcid69

Hello.
How can i find out if an airport is domestic or international?
In the airport info is nothing said about this.
For example i tried for long time ago flying from Phoenix/USA to Mexico City (or another Mexican City) and it didnt let me open/create a route, afterwhile i find out that Phoenix was a domestic airport! :-\ So i had to go bancrupty and restart again.... >:(

Well, now i'm sitting in Dallas Love Field and have no clue if it is a domestic airport! :-[

BTW, it would help if this info is standing in the Airport info when you choose your homebase at the beginning of the game.
;D

Joe

Sami

Yes there is. Look at the traffic distribution pie chart.

(many US airports have quite little Intl demand)

Jona L.

Quote from: JoeAcid69 on June 14, 2012, 10:30:28 AM
Well, now i'm sitting in Dallas Love Field and have no clue if it is a domestic airport! :-[

Apparently, Joe, it is a domestic one, unless you play a pre 1973 game, where DFW wasn't open yet.

cheers,
Jona L.

irro

Watch out of double airport cities.. ive found that hobby is domestic only even before IAH opens

lunchbox

Quote from: irro on June 15, 2012, 04:29:18 AM
Watch out of double airport cities.. ive found that hobby is domestic only even before IAH opens

Sami is going to have to reprogram Hobby to be international in the Modern Times scenario, they are in the process of letting SWA build some international gates :laugh: