Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: seating profiles  (Read 490 times)

brique

• Former member
seating profiles
« on: June 10, 2012, 11:43:40 AM »
Bit of a technical question on seating profiles which I hope a more exp player can answer:

I know that packing in the HD-Y seats to the max will cut your nominal range severely : I also notice that the system will restrict pax if weight limits/range go marginal on a route. You can still fly it but with fewer pax.

Question is this : when the system limits yr POB does it do it after calculating the LF or before? So, for example : do you get say a LF of 80% of yr theoretical max (162) = 128 want to fly  then the pax limit gets applied : to say a range-restricted 100pax : or do you get the LF percentage of the range-restricted lower limit, that is LF80% of the 100pax allowed to board?

Um.. I hope I explained it well enough...  :'(

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: seating profiles
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 09:02:12 PM »
Umm...??

If you are limited to 100 pax on a route, that is the max you can sell, and LF stats are based on that figure (100). Load factor is only the end result, which is sold seats / available seats.

There is no "load factor" calculation here, it is just the end result of that is displayed on route stats. The system calculates number of seats you sell.

brique

• Former member
Re: seating profiles
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 01:14:58 AM »
thanks, I understand it now, LF is the result, not the cause, as it were.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.