Create whole a/c schedule like this for next day.

Started by Tim, May 24, 2012, 10:12:32 AM

Tim

I spent few days playing AWS from my iPhone, and now I can say it makes me cry scheduling 7-planes flights. It takes around 5 minutes to copy whole schedule.
Sami, please add an ability to copy all a/c routes from one a/c to another wiht one day shift include maintenance.
And, show error if it's impossible due slot availability.

JumboShrimp

Quote from: Tim on May 24, 2012, 10:12:32 AM
I spent few days playing AWS from my iPhone, and now I can say it makes me cry scheduling 7-planes flights. It takes around 5 minutes to copy whole schedule.
Sami, please add an ability to copy all a/c routes from one a/c to another wiht one day shift include maintenance.
And, show error if it's impossible due slot availability.

There is a feature request for that already somewhere, to create the entire 7 day schedule with independent flights (optionally with a single flight number).

Ansettaddict123

This would honestly make my life

7 day schedules are very time consuming to make and this would help a great deal with that

Riger

+1 (But differently).

In the old days, before the "Make one like this for the next day" option, the 7 day schedule used to be even more work intensive, having to make a route, copy it, modify it save it, copy it etc....  so I appreciate that is is much easier already however, I agree that there could/should be a one stop shop for a 7 day schedule for a specific route.

At present, we can select all 7 days when we wish to create a route, and before I make a 7 day schedule I usually do this to check the slots anyway.  If at this point, another check box became available called "make this schedule with individual flights numbers" that, when selected and confirmed, would simply make 7 flights with sequential flight numbers, that would be huge!

Sami, is there any chance for this, or something like this, in the future?

Best Regards

Richard.