Sim City 5

Started by [ATA] Hassel, April 11, 2012, 04:49:33 AM

[ATA] - lilius

Quote from: saftfrucht on March 28, 2013, 11:09:00 AM
I've had similar. I had a fully upgraded plant and it just quit producing at some point. I had do demolish and rebuild it, after which it worked fine until a hurricane destroyed my nuke and made the map unplayable D:

It costs almost 200k to put it all back up running as before. :-\

The whole map got full of radiation?

Infinity

Quote from: [SC] - lilius on March 28, 2013, 03:34:42 PM

The whole map got full of radiation?

A quarter, the nuke stood in a corner. But a quarter of the map unusable = entire map unusable with these tiny maps.

swiftus27

Just have a grade school...  they make nukes blow up too when you have apes at the controls.

Is anyone starting any regions I can join?  I have some time to play tonight

(what server?)

Dasha

The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes, decide everything

Sami

my god this heap of crap is buggy...  grr... >:(

Infinity

alexgv1

So does this game work yet or does it still suck, guys?
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

swiftus27

Quote from: alexgv1 on June 15, 2013, 06:22:26 PM
So does this game work yet or does it still suck, guys?

it works fine.

alexgv1

Quote from: swiftus27 on June 15, 2013, 09:08:19 PM
it works fine.

That's good. So is the gameplay all fun and the bugs ironed out now? I saw it was still quite expensive on Origin the other day.
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

[ATA] Hassel

I started this thread a few years back when I first heard of Sim City 5 being developed - I was excited but as the result shows it was a poor effort from EA.

The good news is that there is now a brand new city builder on the market recently launched - Cities Skyline -  The reviews are amazing and the game is tons of fun.

Check it out if you are a city builder fan

knutm1980

Quote from: Hassel on March 23, 2015, 07:34:48 PM
I started this thread a few years back when I first heard of Sim City 5 being developed - I was excited but as the result shows it was a poor effort from EA.

The good news is that there is now a brand new city builder on the market recently launched - Cities Skyline -  The reviews are amazing and the game is tons of fun.

Check it out if you are a city builder fan

Yes, it is quite good!

oneway911

Sim City 5 was so bad.  It was the final straw for EA as far as I care.

I will not purchase, or give another cent to EA, ever.  So far I've lived up to it. 

Anyone bought Cities Skyline?  Thoughts?

Sami

Skylines is great, just get it  8)

Made in Finland, like AirwaySim  ;)

oh yes, here's another made-in-Finland game, work in progress: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0IZ_TEzg7M   awesome.  ;D

Kadachiman

Cities Skyline is great...watch out for that traffic though

PS - get it via Steam so that you can access mods etc