Sim City 5

Started by [ATA] Hassel, April 11, 2012, 04:49:33 AM

Infinity

I have opened a Region on Europe West 4, did not notice any problems there yet. My Origin-Nick is saftfrucht23, feel free to contact me and join into my game or let me invite you.

On a sidenote, I have high residential demand but at the same time people leaving because they have no jobs - is that even logical?

swiftus27

There are three types of people... poor, middle class, and rich.   You're not going to get the rich people to clean garbage and similarly can't get the poor to be able to keep high tech factories operational.     Monitor your residential demand. 

Infinity

Hm... I am specializing in Electronics, just built the Processor Factory and already have a lot of Tech 3 Factories. I guess I have to improve land value to get the poor out and more rich in? But then, they are already complaining about high rents. I should take a closer look to the stats maybe.

swiftus27

lower taxes and builds tons of $$$ parks.

I am seriously having issues keeping high tech factories fully staffed despite having 2x libraries, a community college, a university, 2x grade school and a high school....

Infinity

Lowering taxes sucks, I need cash to build the recycling facility :p

swiftus27

that thing actually makes you a lot of money... just make sure you have room in your supply depot.

alexgv1

Guys stop it LOL.

When I hear the game is working I want it so bad, then when I hear it sucking it makes me glad I didn't buy it  :laugh:
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Dasha

It's like a girlfriend or a wife.. or a boyfriend...

When it's not doing as you say you hate it but once she listens.... she's brilliant :D
The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes, decide everything

alexgv1

Resisted making below the belt comment involving girlfriend and sucking...  :-[
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Infinity

Quote from: alexgv1 on March 08, 2013, 02:45:03 PM
Guys stop it LOL.

When I hear the game is working I want it so bad, then when I hear it sucking it makes me glad I didn't buy it  :laugh:

It actually does work now. I was shocked too.

Aoitsuki

playing on west 1 and 2 now.... depend which server is actually working!

Infinity

And gone again. City deleted with the crash. Thanks. I forgot that, totally unexpected for EA, the weekend is beginning.

Dasha

When everything calms down a bit... we should try to get together in a region on a server.. not sure if Swiftus still has that area he mentioned earlier...
The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes, decide everything

swiftus27

We need to get on one server for that one

Dasha

Ye hence the 'once things calm down'. I can't even login to available servers so no point trying to get together yet. Hope they'll get an offline version soon. This is just sheer arogance by EA... they've just given millions of players the finger.

swiftus27

Hence why I sold 50 shares of their stock today. 

swiftus27

so far so good today....   Been making a gambling city... I will say that you really need the region's help...

Can someone start a Private Region today?      I will join in and build a 'ville. 

Infinity

Well if it's okay I will start a new private region for AWS around 5-6 p.m. UTC+1.
The most important thing is for us to decide on a server. Thoughts?

Dasha

They seem to be fairly stable today so I don't mind. Got you on Origin friends I believe so just invite me once you made it :)

Infinity

Okay, I created a region called AirwaySim on US West 4. You need to login on that server for me to invite you, as I can't see you otherwise.
Add me at origin (saftfrucht23) and hit me up when you are on US West 4.