University/College Students

Started by Pilot Oatmeal, April 04, 2012, 03:51:09 PM

Pilot Oatmeal

Hello All,

I was wondering what kind of students we had on AWS at University level?  I'm planning on studying Aviation Management at Coventry University and was wondering if we had any students from there on here.

So go ahead and post your degree and where your studying :) It would be interesting to see how many are Aviation Related :P

Cheers,
PilotOatmeal

alexgv1

BEng Aeronautics & Astronautics, University of Southampton. Final year  8)

I can tell you all about student life in the UK if you want catch me on Facebook.
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Jona L.

Just about to finish my A-levels, and to bridge over the 3 years till I can start my ATPL-training, I will start my Bacherlor's degree in Corporate Economics at Duisburg-Essen University, Germany to found Plan B in case something prevents me from the ATPL.

cheers :)

Zombie Slayer

Operations Management and Business statistics from Cleveland State University, Graduated in December 2010, Spent more time on AWS while there than listening to the professors but still pulled a 3.0+ GPA  8)
Don Collins of Ohio III, by the Grace of God of the SamiMetaverse of HatF and MT and of His other Realms and Game Worlds, King, Head of the Elite Alliance, Defender of the OOB, Protector of the Slots

Curse

Just finishing Bachelor Business Law, adding Master Business Law.

follett1415

Currently attending Brevard Community College for general studies in Florida. And will be moving to Georgia in may to attend Georgia Permitter College and ATP for flight training. And I cannot wait!! :D

spaxen

Have one year left until my bachelor-degree in computer sience and software engineering. But my dream is to work with aircrafts - either as cabin crew or as a gate manager! 

[SC] - King Kong

Taking Tourism studies at the university of Amsterdam :)

moggy90

Final year at Durham studying economics.

Dave4468

Just under a month left before I finish a degree in Physical Geography at Aberystwyth University.

NovemberCharlie

Starting Aviation studies at the University of Applied Science of Amsterdam in September.
Can't wait  ;D

Regards,

NC

Tujue

Former Aviation Studies student at Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, currently studying Aviation Logistics

Quote from: NovemberCharlie on April 27, 2012, 05:52:58 PM
Starting Aviation studies at the University of Applied Science of Amsterdam in September.
Good luck!! ;D Hope to see you at HvA
Tujue Airways (🇦🇿 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇷 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇲 Tujue Howa Ýollary / 🇺🇿 Tujue Havo Yoʻllari / 🇰🇿 Tujue Äwe Joldarı / 🇰🇬 Tujue Aba Joldoru)

mtnlion

Damn the study language seems to be Dutch in those aviation programs. 
I'm studying International Business in Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences in Helsinki.

Tujue

Quote from: mtnlion on April 27, 2012, 08:08:36 PM
Damn the study language seems to be Dutch in those aviation programs. 
Yes, mostly in Dutch, although there is an English stream for Aeronautical Engineering at INHolland University of Applied Sciences (Delft).
Tujue Airways (🇦🇿 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇷 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇲 Tujue Howa Ýollary / 🇺🇿 Tujue Havo Yoʻllari / 🇰🇿 Tujue Äwe Joldarı / 🇰🇬 Tujue Aba Joldoru)

blumage

Studying Marketing,Corporate communication and global markets in Milan and just came back from Istanbul from the Erasmus Programme!!

Ansettaddict123

Economics and Finance at the University of Western Australia (Perth, Australia)  :)

[SC] - King Kong

For the Dutchies, part of a Frat anywhere?
I'm part of ASC. Nice big club of morons

Dave4468

Quote from: DaveP1991 on April 10, 2012, 09:36:14 PM
Just under a month left before I finish a degree in Physical Geography at Aberystwyth University.

A degree which is now finished.

ArcherII

Quote from: DaveP1991 on May 25, 2012, 05:11:22 PM
A degree which is now finished.

Congrats! That must be a very colorful profession!