Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: "Pre-paying" Lease on Used Plane  (Read 725 times)

keened

• Former member
"Pre-paying" Lease on Used Plane
« on: January 15, 2009, 08:50:55 PM »
Since the large outlay at the beginning of a plane's lease represents 4 months pre-payment, when does the effect of pre-paying the lease get felt?  Are there 4 months during the lease term where I have no lease payment?  Or is not a pre-payment, but rather a "transaction fee" that is not recouped?

woober

• Former member
Re: "Pre-paying" Lease on Used Plane
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 09:00:20 PM »
You pay the fee for renting the plane for 4 months in one payment, and after 4 months you pay the normal monthly fee. It help you to buy time building your image, and to let people know about your airliner.. which can take quite a while to build up :)

Echoco

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 10:39:55 PM »
i've had payment in my income statement aircraft leases from the beginning, are there other cost that are grouped into aircraft leasing? I also get the weekly aircraft leasing cost in my aircraft page

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 11:29:54 PM »
i've had payment in my income statement aircraft leases from the beginning, are there other cost that are grouped into aircraft leasing? I also get the weekly aircraft leasing cost in my aircraft page
The leasing cost also includes the initial sum of those 4 months, so if you have leased a lot of planes during the first 4 months, then it will show negative. Also, you may have been watching at the monthly or yearly statistics, which then shows also the 1st lease, so then that is always negative.

Offline powi

• Members
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2009, 10:34:15 AM »

It's statistical value. You paid it once, but it's divided to longer period in the my aircraft page. Income statement shows real money traffic.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.