Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Copy shedule to another aircraft?  (Read 534 times)

tomahack

• Former member
[-] Copy shedule to another aircraft?
« on: January 15, 2009, 06:52:13 PM »
Well, the option to MOVE a shedule is there, but where's copy function which seems to me more important ? :)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 06:20:43 PM by sami »

Talentz

• Former member
Re: Copy shedule to another aircraft ?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 06:54:41 PM »
You mean "create another route like this" button?

That's there already.

If, not, could you explain a bit more?

tomahack

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 06:59:30 PM »
In the shedule page, where you see your flight plan timeline, there's a button MOVE. But i think copy would be less useless than MOVE :) Because Move do a cut & paste.

And BTW, add another route like this is good, but do not copy the Turn-around time. :)

Talentz

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 07:25:50 PM »
And BTW, add another route like this is good, but do not copy the Turn-around time.

Yes, this has been suggested to be "fixed" and its on sami's overwhelming list of things to do  ;)

Dazwalsh

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 07:32:21 PM »
Do you mean literaly duplicate a shedule for another aircraft if you want to double frequencies.?

also there should be an option to swap schedules between each aircraft (as long as its the same obviously) i need this as i have my highest profit making aircraft going into c check and i need the one with lowest profit to take over those routes, then when the one is out of C check they can be swapped back again.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 07:42:27 PM »
Copy function is not possible as the system would need to check up the airport slots, flight numbers and everything when it creates the routes. Or it is technically possible but making it clear for the user in case of an error is not easy .. so I don't see it possible to add this feature.

Kastor

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 08:40:32 PM »
How about a swap, Sami ?
Last (real time) night I had to do exactly what Dazwalsh said so not to loose profit from my best routes when my A/C went C check.

And how about a temporary schedule ? Lets say I have 4 A/C with schedules not very much filled up. One or even two A/C go to C/D check and for one month I have to put upside down the perfectly organized shedule by moving some routes to other A/C for a week or for a month.

If I could create a temporary schedule for each A/C I would copy the original schedule and make adjustments and make it valid for x amount of time. After x amount of time or after some date system would swith to the original schedule.
Good for advanced players, I know, but there would be some note when you click the option - "are you sure that you want" etc.
That would make managing the fleet a breeze.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.