Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Split flight number to different aircraft  (Read 287 times)

JWKIII

• Former member
[-] Split flight number to different aircraft
« on: January 14, 2009, 10:30:45 AM »
Good day everybody,

well I have just noticed that I have to make a new flight number if I can't make a 7 day flight with one flight number on one aircraft. Might it be possible to have one flight number on more than one aircraft???

Example:

Flight# 100: FRA-NRT

This flight can't be flown by 1 aircraft 7 times a week. In the end I would have to use 3 flight numbers for one and the same flight (every time same departure time, same aircraft type etc etc.) Wouldn't it be nicer to make it possible that I can plan one flight number on different aircrafts, provided that the departure time, the aircraft type and everything necessary for flight planning is exactly the same?

Greetz

JWKIII
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 01:18:25 PM by sami »

JWKIII

• Former member
Re: Split flight number to different aircraft
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 10:33:13 AM »
Oh and in addition to that, the whole flight number thingy is in general far from being real. Right now we have 1 flight number per flight. But in reality at least the return flight has a different flight number than the first leg. And often those flights A-B-C-B-A or A-B-C-A should also have 4 respective 3 different flight number (optional).

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Split flight number to different aircraft
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 12:16:01 PM »
At the moment not technically possible but already requested before so have to be thought of later on..

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.