Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Possibility to see Income statement further back.  (Read 642 times)

tofen

• Former member
[ok] Possibility to see Income statement further back.
« on: January 13, 2009, 04:39:04 PM »
From what I can understand, it's only possible to see income statements from the last 4 weeks/months/years.
Would it be possible to add a "next" arrow so you could scroll back and see the information from 5 or 6 weeks ago etc.?

Edit:
Could there also be a "daily view" tab? Sometimes it feels like the incomes jumps up and down a lot from day to day.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 10:56:21 PM by sami »

ryanhami

• Former member
Re: Possibility to see Income statement further back.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 05:08:08 PM »
Yes I Think Thats A Good Idea, I Always Want Too Look Further Back On My Fiances But Cannot, Unless Im Missing Something. Also I think The Daily Idea Is Good Too.

:)

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 05:48:19 PM »
Could there also be a "daily view" tab? Sometimes it feels like the incomes jumps up and down a lot from day to day.
That's because differen't expences are added at different days, and also depend on which day you make the A and B checks of your aircraft.
For example, all crew salaries could be reduced at Tuesday, all marketing fees every Wednesday, Insurance and leasing costs some other day. And if you have scheduled all your A checks for your planes at the same day, those will be added in the Maintenance costs at that day. So do not make all the checks at same day.

So in general, it's pretty much just the expences that make the income go up and down and if all your aircraft fly the same routes every day, there shouldn't be very much variation in income ever day. I am usually in red at the start of the weeks, and from Friday on I get into the green in profits.

tofen

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 06:12:25 PM »
That's because differen't expences are added at different days, and also depend on which day you make the A and B checks of your aircraft.
For example, all crew salaries could be reduced at Tuesday, all marketing fees every Wednesday, Insurance and leasing costs some other day. And if you have scheduled all your A checks for your planes at the same day, those will be added in the Maintenance costs at that day. So do not make all the checks at same day.

So in general, it's pretty much just the expences that make the income go up and down and if all your aircraft fly the same routes every day, there shouldn't be very much variation in income ever day. I am usually in red at the start of the weeks, and from Friday on I get into the green in profits.

I have noticed that. Thant's exactly why I want the feature so that I easily can see the exact reasons.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 09:58:54 PM »
The daily view cannot be added (or it can .. but there's no sense) as like already mentioned some of the costs are extraced only 1x week, and you want to know the total result of the week only. Plus companies do not track daily profits, they operate in financial quarters or months perhaps on smaller scale financial planning.

The history browser would be useful for month/week view.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.