Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Started by Sami, December 23, 2011, 10:15:13 PM

Sami

AirwaySim would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and happy New Year 2012. Thanks for the past year and we hope that you enjoy using our services also in the upcoming year.

If your Credit balance is low, why don't you try out the special discount coupon "SANTACLAUS". Only valid 24 hours, on December 24th (UTC time), and discounts all prices .. naturally 24%!

alexgv1

Grr a few days after I buy 50 credits.

Well enjoy a festive beer with the extra money for doing such a good job over the last year, on me  :)
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

JumboShrimp

alexgv1

Quote from: JumboShrimp on December 23, 2011, 11:41:28 PM
Well, you can buy another 50.  ;)

Good protip actually.

But Christmas is the time when everyone seems to run short on money. I still have to do my Christmas shopping tomorrow  ::)

Hwoarang

Quote from: alexgv1 on December 23, 2011, 10:26:43 PM
Grr a few days after I buy 50 credits.

Well enjoy a festive beer with the extra money for doing such a good job over the last year, on me  :)
yeah, if I knew this, I had waited one more day before purchasing credits :(

Zombie Slayer

Quote from: JumboShrimp on December 23, 2011, 11:41:28 PM
Well, you can buy another 50.  ;)

Is it sad that this is what I did without even a second thought? "Already have 50 credits, but these 50 additional credits are sooo cheap!"
Don Collins of Ohio III, by the Grace of God of the SamiMetaverse of HatF and MT and of His other Realms and Game Worlds, King, Head of the Elite Alliance, Defender of the OOB, Protector of the Slots

Sanabas

I had 46, I bought 50 more, and when I tried to buy one last batch the system gave me an error message, telling me to use some of the credits I've got before buying more.  :laugh:

alexgv1

Happy New Year and God bless for 2012.

From Turkey.