Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Company image is dropping and No moral at my staff  (Read 509 times)

laser

• Former member
Company image is dropping and No moral at my staff
« on: December 17, 2011, 06:39:13 PM »
I have big problem with i get:

Your company image is negative. This means that people are not willing to fly with your airline. Please visit the Marketing page to schedule advertising campaigns to raise your company brand awareness.

I have alredy:

My base city and nearby cities only
   Newspapers Billboards
   86 681 USD / week    
My base city and nearby cities only
   Radio Television
Ending: 27-Nov-94    402 038 USD / week

This cost me lot of money alredy and other problem i have is my staff, how i do i can not up the moral, i pay alredy today much more then if i choice  "Set all wages to suggested levels" The moral on the stuff is alredy low and is drop for every day more and more.

So how i can get my company image up and moral on my staff?   

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Re: Company image is dropping and No moral at my staff
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 06:47:41 PM »
Check your flight delays under the routes menu.  If you have excessive delays, it will hurt morale and company image.

laser

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 07:01:44 PM »
Thanks for your answer, in the delay page 52% of the delay is about Unmotivated staff, but i pay good alredy. Anything more i can do?

Punctuality, last 7 days
% of flights dep within 15 mins    39.9%

Average delay
This is the average delay (in minutes) of your flights.
Average delay
Average delay, last 7 days
Average departure delay of all flights    21 mins
Causes of delays, last 7 days    Total delay minutes
Scheduling (too short turn-arounds)    3375 mins   (~ 33 %)
Technical problem with aircraft    151 mins   (~ 1.48 %)
Airport and route traffic restrictions    332 mins   (~ 3.25 %)
Airport weather conditions    955 mins   (~ 9.34 %)
Lack of staff    88 mins   (~ 0.86 %)
Unmotivated staff    5327 mins   (~ 52.08 %)
Staff strike    0 mins

Offline LemonButt

• Members
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 07:24:55 PM »
Your marketing should be enough to sustain a +30 company image assuming nothing is dragging it down.  Firing staff will also lower morale if you've let anyone go recently.  I suggest setting all staff wages to 100% and setting all staff levels to 100% (you may have some excess staff or not enough staff--such as 2x the cabin crew you need or not enough pilots and they're overworked).

40% punctuality is terrible and while half of that is staff based, you need to do everything else you can to get that number up.  You should have all turnarounds on routes set to ~1% delay probability and be sure that you're leaving time between flights for the turnaround as well--it uses the quickest turnaround time by default and will cause excessive delays.

I've never had a staff issue like this, so it's tough for me to say exactly what's going on, especially since I don't have access to your airline in Beginner's World.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.