Your Day Job

Started by TranceAvia, December 08, 2011, 02:53:43 AM

brique

Quote from: Aerlingus101 on December 15, 2012, 11:18:07 PM
Lol
That is very funny considering i am from ireland, not Canada nor the US.

Seriously though, who takes there time punctuating their sentences and looking for grammatical mistakes? Oh jolly good! Look at me! I am a snobby nosed person who has nothing to do except to play AWS alllllll day long! Yes bring in the champagne please. Mother! Oh mooooootherrrrrr guess what! What is it my son? I just bought an airplane! Oh... Um im so pleased for you son. Thats just how all boys/men should be! Playing AWS for their whole life! Jolly good! Ahahah.

Get a liiiife.

Grow up, lad and dont be such an arrogant twat : I'm an ill-educated cockney, no college or university or any of that education that you enjoyed. I try to write well, with fairish grammar and half-way decent punctuation because the internet is not 'English' : its international, and most users do not have English as a first language, so its only polite that we at least try to stay within the basic rules of written English and not assume all are at ease with txtspeak or parochial slang.

And if you think playing AWS is such a waste of time, then depart, leave, go forth and multiply and we will miss you, oh, how we shall miss you but we shall be content that you, at least, will have got a life.

Sami

Quote from: Aerlingus101 on December 15, 2012, 11:54:14 PM
I had a bad day at the office, and no, i am not a pilot even though i would so love to become one.

Yep, like I said .. I can smell the fakes miles away.  ::)

FlorianF

I'm an university student and also have my own sole propietorship, developing 3D Models for Flight Simulator etc. Currently primarily for the consumer market, with the current project I'm hoping to also get into the professional market.  :)
HatF: Oryx Airlines

[SC] - King Kong

Next to studying and having a part time job I now started my own company together with a professor. It's called www.Ticketspy.nl What we do is keeping students and young urban professionals up to date about flash deals in aviation and holiday's. Our innovative part is that we also decided to publish articles with tips or insight on how to travel more comfortably or explaining something like yielding.

The site is in dutch, but if you have any feedback on the lay out or anything let me know :)

[ATA] APB Airlines

Quote from: sami on December 16, 2012, 11:15:42 AM
Yep, like I said .. I can smell the fakes miles away.  ::)

I just have to try this out then. Sami I am a pilot. I fly CRJ 200's in the USA. Let me know what details you need to figure out if this is Fact or Fiction.  :)
APB Airlines

Jona L.

Quote from: [SC] tom14cat14 on December 17, 2012, 04:00:03 PM
I just have to try this out then. Sami I am a pilot. I fly CRJ 200's in the USA. Let me know what details you need to figure out if this is Fact or Fiction.  :)

HA HA HA HA HA LOL, epic!

Sami

I know nothing about the CRJs, except "everyone" says they bankrupt the airline. So that leads me to the fact that you cannot be a pilot, at least an employed one. If we believe what certain longtime AWS player says of those planes at least.  ;D

But do you have FGAT on the planes then?  :P   (we just installed them .. very nice)

brique

FGAT : Flying Goat Avoidance Technology : its compulsory equipment for landing at POM...

Aerlingus1916

Quote from: brique on December 17, 2012, 05:20:25 PM
FGAT : Flying Goat Avoidance Technology : its compulsory equipment for landing at POM...

LOL brique ;D ;D

[ATA] APB Airlines

Quote from: sami on December 17, 2012, 04:34:09 PM
I know nothing about the CRJs, except "everyone" says they bankrupt the airline. So that leads me to the fact that you cannot be a pilot, at least an employed one. If we believe what certain longtime AWS player says of those planes at least.  ;D

But do you have FGAT on the planes then?  :P   (we just installed them .. very nice)

They do BK airlines. My airline is going through BK right now. We are getting a pay cut shoved down our throats.  :'( I do not know what a FGAT is and I do not feel like Google it. Hmmmmm............... That space is for in case I come up with some witty comment to make this post have more energy. 
APB Airlines

[ATA] APB Airlines

Quote from: [SC] tom14cat14 on December 17, 2012, 11:21:03 PM
They do BK airlines. My airline is going through BK right now. We are getting a pay cut shoved down our throats.  :'( I do not know what a FGAT is and I do not feel like Google it. Hmmmmm............... That space is for in case I come up with some witty comment to make this post have more energy. 

You know the sad part about this, when i was typing it I just received an email from our Union saying over 2/3 of our company is going to lose our job. Including me :(
APB Airlines

ARASKA

Quote from: [SC] tom14cat14 on December 17, 2012, 11:55:41 PM

You know the sad part about this, when i was typing it I just received an email from our Union saying over 2/3 of our company is going to lose our job. Including me :(
Thats really too bad  :(. Do you work for American Eagle?

[ATA] APB Airlines

APB Airlines

Shlongdog

Im a New Zealand High School Student I'm 15 and studying for my PPL.

:)

Zombie Slayer

Don Collins of Ohio III, by the Grace of God of the SamiMetaverse of HatF and MT and of His other Realms and Game Worlds, King, Head of the Elite Alliance, Defender of the OOB, Protector of the Slots

Infinity

Quote from: [SC] tom14cat14 on December 17, 2012, 11:55:41 PM

Sorry to hear that. Is it normal in America to get such news from a union rather than from the management?

[ATA] APB Airlines

Quote from: JetWestInc on December 18, 2012, 08:53:59 AM
Delta Connection? Come through CLE much?

Yea we are Delta connection. I have not flown through CLE in about a year or so.
APB Airlines

dubef01

I am an aircraft mechanic for a small cargo feeder operation.

Davetg

Royal Mail driver at Newcastle(EGNT) airport

Linx_UA

I'm a WizzAir F/O based in IEV. And we are using EPR, ELAC together with a SEC and FAC and almost never FPA)