Your Day Job

Started by TranceAvia, December 08, 2011, 02:53:43 AM

Beni

I have to say that I am quite surprised to see that many of the players work in jobs related to commercial aviation. I suppose if you play the same thing you work for it must be vocational.  ;)

I am an engineer working as sales manager in the spanish subsidiary of a multinational automation company.

fgjordy

i work as a Inspector incomming goods at Amsterdam Boeing Component Services Program, in Duty of KLM

mp81

Agent; United Airlines @ DFW

MRFREAK

I work as a travelagent at a travel agency in Copenhagen, that sell cruises and skiing trips.

Amequita

I've been a small business owner for over a decade now. Nothing related to aviation though.

dylan08p

Hey

Ive worked for Qantas for 4 years, on the ground as baggage and customer service for the Dash 8 fleet, also flew as cabin crew on the 717, A330 and 747... now flying as cabin crew on the A380.

zerg

Hey

I'm an Air Traffic Controller for the eastern part of Germany.
I love Aviation stuff^^

Polaris

I manage a parts department for an oilfield equipment company.

TheLostNZ

retail worker for vodafone NZ, Airside CHC

Dante52

I'm an IT employee working in London, in a small company. However I'm trying to change my job for a while, I had a better offer from France 6 months ago. So I applied for the citizenship program and right now I'm waiting patiently for the results and checking listings to buy a house on the French Riviera. Wish me luck. :)

BOEING717

I work as a tennis umpire, though my dream job was to be a pilot, I do get to fly a lot from tournament to tournament but sadly not in the cockpit

jpowell

I'm a third generation engineer at BAE Systems.

I make ships, my dad (now retired) made the beautiful 146 and my mum made military equipment that still to this day she can't disclose to me exactly what it was she did there.

BlurCEO

I work for a regional airline in the states. I fly the CRJ, also own a Mooney 20C Ranger.

Grandmen123

System Administrator / Developer / Community Manager for gaming communities.
Student at BU (Boston University)

11oceans

Foreign Correspondent covering the other Nordic countries for my news media channel/paper in Finland. Based in Stockholm, Sweden.

Meddix

Business owner of a company active in so called "narrow fabrics" www.StrapRyte.com
Nothing direct to aviation but we  supply some materials for suitcases.  ;D

Bla Razor

Work as an analyst in an Energy trading company.

Never had anything to do with engineering or aviation, but have always been fascinated by both the Aviation and the Railroad industries.

mikebravo

Software engineer working at a large banking coorporation in Switzerland. I'm an aviation fan and used to play Airwaysim before (2009-2010) but eventually stopped and my account got suspended. Happy to be back!

Minto Typhoon

Running my own business,  now based in Germany. 

Stand alone Airport Stores in Germany with shop in shop stores in Africa.

Playing this game 10 years now.   Each time, somewhere different in the world.   This time Asia regional...

DutchFlyer

Flight attendant for KLM Royal Dutch Airlines out of AMS/EHAM. I fly Boeing 737/777/787 and Airbus 330.