Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] One more payment method when buying new aircraft?  (Read 844 times)

CX717

• Former member
[-] One more payment method when buying new aircraft?
« on: August 05, 2007, 05:58:26 PM »
installment payment :thmbup:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 11:01:56 AM by sami »

CX717

• Former member
Re: One more payment method when buying new aircraft?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 10:50:17 AM »
ok............  ::)
here is an example:
When you purchase a A330-300(USD$165,585,957 ),you pick the down payment precentage you like(Say 50%,minimum 10%)
,the other 50% will be loan from the bank @ the current interest rate (say 12.6%,this should be floating,but for easy caculation,fix it  :laugh:).
Then pick how long the installment period you like(say 60 months,maximum 120months).
after confirmed the order,USD$82,792,978 will be deduct from your account.
The installment will start right after the plane deliver,each month payment is USD$1,866,885.
After 60 months,you own the plane .
This method is better than lease the GENERATE used plane,as I think the airline is growing too fast right now.  ;D

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 11:18:58 PM »
Are they actually buying planes with this financial option in real life, I'm not sure?

Basically can be added, just a bit more complicated than the current payment methods.

Marco

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 09:23:11 AM »
It is effectively as it in the reality! :thmbup:

L1011fan

• Former member
Re: [nxt] One more payment method when buying new aircraft?
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 03:25:38 AM »
Actually sami, I think installments are being done all the time now to keep carriers happy as well as lower monthly expenditures and loosen up the cash flow up bit. Its a kind of of flexibility they get from the manufacturer for being loyal. But ya better darn well have GD money in hand. One late payment forgiven, 2nd late payent, interest goes up, THEN 3rd payment late craft gets grounded. A chance to catch up should also be included. It would be interesting to see how this might work. :-\
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 03:31:06 AM by L1011fan »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.