Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: General Marketing Campaigns, CI and LF  (Read 502 times)

terrich

• Former member
General Marketing Campaigns, CI and LF
« on: November 28, 2011, 03:44:20 PM »
Hi all,

I'm looking for more insight into how General Marketing Campaigns and Company Image impact and/or influence Load Factors and ultimately have an effect on our bottom line.

Logically speaking, I would assume that having a high CI would increase load factors, generate more revenue and offset the marketing expenses needed to achieve the higher CI by ultimately generating more profit.

Does it really work this way though in AWS reality?

I'm new so I haven't had a chance to really test a few scenarios but it seems like my load factors remained approximately the same when I had a 40 CI then 70 CI then back down to 40 CI after I cut marketing. I'm running a new campaign that's costing over $5M a week so CI is climbing again.

What are your thoughts and experiences? I'm just looking to optimize what I've got!

Thanks =)

Offline alexgv1

• Members
Re: General Marketing Campaigns, CI and LF
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 04:31:06 PM »
The main benefit of a high CI is when you are in competition (i.e. may not affects LFs on uncontested routes so much - that's what RI is for). Also a high CI allows you to achieve higher C/F class LFs.

I know this is brief but I hope it helps.
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

kyearmour

• Former member
Re: General Marketing Campaigns, CI and LF
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 09:07:29 AM »
The main benefit of a high CI is when you are in competition (i.e. may not affects LFs on uncontested routes so much - that's what RI is for). Also a high CI allows you to achieve higher C/F class LFs.

I know this is brief but I hope it helps.

brief but does explain everything :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.