Does anyone have an extra credit they'd want to throw my way?

Started by AmpliFLY, November 20, 2011, 09:28:19 PM

AmpliFLY

I only need one more to complete my game (MT#5) and I don't want to have to buy another 7 or 8 credits or whatever the minimum is.  Help me out please!

Kadachiman

Perhaps you need to read the Credits FAQ

Transfers
Credits cannot be transferred to another user account

psw231

You are right, it is a minimum of 5 credits at the bottom of the purchase area :-[

alexgv1

Just buy another 50 credits like the rest of us and join the next game world as well  ;D  :laugh:
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Dave4468

Quote from: alexgv1 on November 21, 2011, 08:18:39 PM
Just buy another 50 credits like the rest of us and join the next game world as well  ;D  :laugh:

You maybe. I go for the standard 10 pack, maybe 20 if I'm feeling flush. There should be a credit lottery and for thinking that up I should get 1000 credits!  ;) ;D

JumboShrimp

Quote from: alexgv1 on November 21, 2011, 08:18:39 PM

+1

Zombie Slayer

Speaking of buying credits, any chance a credit special will be happening again any time soon? I grabbed 100 IIRC the last time we got the 10% discount, now I am running low again!
Don Collins of Ohio III, by the Grace of God of the SamiMetaverse of HatF and MT and of His other Realms and Game Worlds, King, Head of the Elite Alliance, Defender of the OOB, Protector of the Slots

pascaly

Last time Sami offered a discount, I grabbed a 50-pack.  Didn't some of the beta players get masses of credits for their help/work? iirc, someone had about 200 or so??

Wasn't there a Christmas deal last year?  10% off or similar?