Screenshots vol 3

Started by Sami, January 21, 2008, 10:51:53 AM

AzZellon

Looking too damn good sami! I like it like that.  8)

Samppa

Do you guys know when this is coming out??? I just can't wait!!! ::)

AzZellon

Let's just say.. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter..  ;)

z740

That looks so much cooler than I would have ever imagined. Great work guys! ;D

-Chris

Sami

Countries now change their name and status according what has happened in real life.

[attachment deleted by admin]

lpto

Quote from: sami on February 18, 2008, 12:53:12 PM
Countries now change their name and status according what has happened in real life.
Kosovo added yet?  ;D ;D ;D

Sami

neospace

Hello. Why you enter Soviet Union not Russian Federation?

kulsa

Quote from: neospace on February 20, 2008, 01:19:18 AM
Hello. Why you enter Soviet Union not Russian Federation?
Hi..
As this game can be played even from the beginning of jet-era (1950's?) when the USSR (as well as Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, West Germany, DDR aso.) still existed..

KieranSmithUK

Looks very complicated but exciting! Can't wait.

MRFREAK

awesome. ;D by the way... Does this game gonna cost money???

AHToronto

yup... about 4.45 USD and CAD. it will be, if anyone lives there(no offense or anything), about 3 euros in europe.

Sami

First version of daily email notifications added (players can subscribe to this from their airline related settings page).

Content is still very limited, but just first testing that everything works.

Seattle

I subscribed last night. There nice. Maybe add things like... when a plane has arrived or you were fined..
Founder of the Star Alliance!

Mawifo

The game looks clear, and well thought through. I can't wait for it to be released to the public.

Wish I had signed up for this earlier, so that I could manage an airline by now. Keep up the good work, and soon we'll all be able to play!  ;D

Sami

Planes must be insured too:

AHToronto

woooohohooohoohooho!!!! nice job! this is making me even more excited about it being released! this might be a shot in the dark here, but can we make unofficial alliances? that would be a good thing to let us do....until official alliances are incorperated... ;)

surair

Hey.. this is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

How can I be a test user?? I can't wait anymore!!!

Thanks!

B787

Looks nice, nice and clean.  Can't wait to play..... just hoping it's not going to cost to much. Was that about 3 euro a month?

Sami

Quote from: B787 on March 16, 2008, 09:58:21 AM
just hoping it's not going to cost to much. Was that about 3 euro a month?

Cheaper, as pricing is per game basis, and games are definitely longer than a month (I'd suspect around two months the shortest ones normally but depends on each game individually).