Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Arab League  (Read 528 times)

Offline Dutch

• Members
[-] Arab League
« on: October 25, 2011, 04:56:18 PM »
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if there could be a feature which enables airlines based in any country of the Arab league can open a base in other Arab league countries.
I don't know what the exact regulations concerning airlines are in the Arab league, but since the purpose of the arab league is to improve the cooperation between Arabian countries I reckon it wouldn't be a bad idea to enable cross-Arabia bases.

Hope it can be realized!

Regards,
Dutchglider
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 05:02:04 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Arab League
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 05:01:51 PM »
It can only happen if there is such agreement in place in real life, and according to my info the required aviation freedoms are not part of the agreement

Offline TK airlines

• Members
Re: [-] Arab League
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 07:32:18 PM »
I was just wondering if there could be a feature which enables airlines based in any country of the Arab league can open a base in other Arab league countries.
Most airlines of the Arab league are united under the banner of Arab Air Carriers Organization (AACO). The AACO was established to promote cooperation, quality and safety standards among the Arab airlines. The organization however does not regulate the aviation freedom agreements like its the chase in Europe. The only Arab airline based in different Arab countries is Air Arabia. This airline however sets up joint ventures with local companies, a feature we do not have here in AWS.
TK Regional

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.