Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: How to increase Route Image  (Read 587 times)

aircow33

• Former member
How to increase Route Image
« on: October 18, 2011, 10:33:36 PM »
Hi,

I am trying to increase my route image.   I am running two general marketing campaigns, and a route campaign.  I have lowered my ticket prices 20%.  I do not see my route image going up.  Still stuck at 9.   Am I missing something?

Offline Sanabas

• Members
Re: How to increase Route Image
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 11:52:01 PM »
Lowering your ticket prices will do nothing except for losing you money.

General marketing campaigns are a good thing, but won't actually change route image.

Route-specific campaigns will help the route image increase slightly quicker, but are basically a waste of money.

Your route image will go up to 100 simply by flying the route on a regular basis, preferably at least one flight every day. It just takes a little time. I have a route that I've been flying every day for a little over 2 months gametime, and the route image is up to 32. Routes I've been flying for a year gametime are all at 100.

If you're flying the route, the route image shouldn't be stuck at 9 (or anywhere else below 100) for more than a game week.

Are you only flying one route? If you go to office-->route image, you'll get a full list of all your routes, and their RI.

If it's your company image that is stuck at 9, that might be due to your marketing campaings being very small, or due to excessive delays. Reduce the delays and/or increase the size of your campaigns, and your CI will climb.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.