For those of you who like to do logos and what not.

Started by Bolier Dweller, October 04, 2011, 10:28:33 PM

Bolier Dweller

I work for a regional airline here in the states out of Washington Dulles. The past few months one of our captions has came down recently with a really bad case of cancer and is going to be out of work for a while. One of the other captions here wants us here at the base to create a logo for our base so it can be put on banners and logos. All the proceeds go the wife and the two children of the caption.
Unfortunately I do not have a great ability to draw or anything like that on the computer or a piece of paper. I was wondering if someone could draw something up maybe if your bored or something one day. We fly CRJ-200's and we fly for united airlines. So if you have any questions or anything like that ask. Ill be sure to put your name in for credit. Matter fact just put your name somewhere on the logo. Thanks for those of you who try their hand at creating a logo for my base. Thank in advance.

T8KE0FF

Brockster

I'm not quite sure I understand what you're asking for... what kind of a logo are you requesting?

Bolier Dweller

yeah this is what happens when you post stuff when you get off work,
you know how military units have logos for there planes and uniforms something like that.
I upload a image to give you a idea

ICEcoldair881

slither360