Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: What happened to British international airlines?  (Read 516 times)

bladeragc1

• Former member
What happened to British international airlines?
« on: September 18, 2011, 03:17:35 PM »
Just wondering what happened to British international airlines. they was a huge airline operating from London Heathrow and I just noticed that they are no longer in service, They had 162 aircraft in service. Did he get bored?

Offline --miki--

• Members
Re: What happened to British international airlines?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 06:07:23 PM »
Actually, BIA operated from Gatwick. My airline, Mikiclip Airways (and Court Line, too) operate from Heathrow.

bladeragc1

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 04:18:36 PM »
Yeh sorry, I thought they operated from Heathrow must have got them mixed up  :(

Drax Air

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 11:15:32 AM »
I was thinking, When i saw this, Thats a hell of a lot of Aircaft to keep tabs on! I print out a Schedule sheet and fill in my own blocks and maintenance charges and each flight, and hang it along a long shelf. Can you imagine trying keep up with changes on 160 Aircraft?!!

I doubt it would go bankrupt, as must have had a high company image, perhaps real life issues were a cause, all the same, shame to see so many Airlines going pear shaped, lately. Only consolation for others is now having all those slots back into public domain.

Mike

bladeragc1

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 03:38:53 PM »
Yeh it's a shame, i think he decided he had enough as you said 162 planes is hard to keep track of. Maybe he ran out of routes to expand and decided to restart his airline somewhere else

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.