And the time is running now ....

Started by Sami, January 10, 2009, 08:38:52 PM

Sami

The 24hr wait period is now over and game world time is running. Showtime ...

So ... how are you doing after the first days? ;)

tomahack

Well, little profits, as expected. But my load factor was too little!  Now thing going well, we'll see at :50 :)

After that, i'll open a new route with new leased plane probably

The game is surprisingly greatly done. But it seems to some features dont work (economy overview, Office reports)

Echoco

YAY, the wait is finally over, I was nervous since I had less then $400k against per Sami tip but I'm making money for now anyway and 50% LF too. doing much better than my demo airline but I'll have to see in the long run.

I agree also that the game is great, easy enough to learn and has nice details.

marc0o0o0o

^^Same here. But the first flight always has a low load factor. Hopefuly, things will get better in time. :)

I think I'm going good. :) Glad to be Mexico's first airline. :)

Sami

Quote from: tomahack on January 10, 2009, 08:41:49 PM
But it seems to some features dont work (economy overview, Office reports)

Yes they do, but they show the 7 day history data, which is not available yet.

estair

Well, it seems that Sami made a very, very good game. I like it. My loadfactor is ok, but after one day I am in a big loss like everyone who leased a plane. Strange that most of people have 1 plane in its fleet, no one has 2 yet ;D

tomahack

You know what i love the most?

Fleet comonnality probably will save you some bucks if you go into only one or 2 engines company..etc.. GREAT feature!

marc0o0o0o

Quote from: Kevin on January 10, 2009, 08:45:46 PM
Well, it seems that Sami made a very, very good game. I like it. My loadfactor is ok, but after one day I am in a big loss like everyone who leased a plane. Strange that most of people have 1 plane in its fleet, no one has 2 yet ;D

Because when you lease a plane, you have to wait 2 weeks for paperwork to get done and delivery of the plane. Beleive me, in 2 weeks (In-game weeks) most airlines will have 2 planes. ;)

thetallone24

I started the day in  b check, hehe, so no idea, but minutes away from my first
flight is scheduled to go - go GlamJet!

Mads

Still performing an extra-check, but May 6th finally will be the day my bird will learn to fly  ::)

estair

Quote from: marc0o0o0o on January 10, 2009, 08:48:10 PM
Because when you lease a plane, you have to wait 2 weeks for paperwork to get done and delivery of the plane. Beleive me, in 2 weeks (In-game weeks) most airlines will have 2 planes. ;)

Ou yeah, missed that one :P

Monk Xion

Go Hawaii!

Honululu is a gold mine!

RK
CEO Bluesky Group

thetallone24

I'm off to a fairly good start, avg loads of 66%, making a few thousand on each route so fare

do328jet

Have a reasonable start, all routes generate a small operational profit but I have to wait for higher loadfactors to get the airline overall  in the "black",
For my headache I need some Asperine :-\

Dazwalsh

im not doing so badly, perhaps a poor choice of routes for a 757 but i have another one joining in a few days too

Seattle

Quote from: marc0o0o0o on January 10, 2009, 08:48:10 PM
In two weeks game time I'll have 4 planes ;)
Founder of the Star Alliance!

Mads

Seattle

Founder of the Star Alliance!

Monk Xion

Quote from: Seattle on January 10, 2009, 11:32:28 PM
In two weeks game time I'll have 4 planes ;)

5 planes. Beat that.  ;)

3 Dassault Mercures , 2 An-28s

Mads

I wouldn't even bet I survive that long  :-[