Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Bankruptcy Warning v1.3  (Read 445 times)

sonicsupervibe

• Former member
Bankruptcy Warning v1.3
« on: August 27, 2011, 04:42:07 PM »
My airline received a Bankruptcy Warning in the Euro-American challenge game.  I understand that in the new version 1.3, that navigation fees into major airports have increased!  In my case, I signed online, had $15 million in my bank account, and started leasing aircraft, as well as programming my next round of routes.  In total, I spent 24 million in one week, but have enough revenue, around $5 million per week coming in to offset the (-5.9 million in my bank account.  The warning gives me six days to turn my airline around!  What does this mean?  What should I do? Is it possible to do too much leasing and route programming in an airline week?  I don't want to lose my airline, because it is at the point, where it is really beginning to thrive.

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Re: Bankruptcy Warning v1.3
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 05:15:36 PM »
You should have six real world days (aka 60 game weeks with 20 min days) to fix it.  As long as your bank account goes back to positive in the next game year, you'll be fine.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.