Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Can't Join Beginners World #15  (Read 417 times)

Online ARASKA

• Members
Can't Join Beginners World #15
« on: August 19, 2011, 12:05:07 AM »
I was trying to start an airline in Beginners World #15 but it said that I have played too long to join. I have played for about a month in Beginners World #14 and also for just over a week in Modern Times #5. In Modern Times, I went bankrupt twice (once with 13 million in debt) so I would like more experience in a Beginners World. Could there be a rule change, so that someone who has played only in Beginners World, and a limited or no time in another full game, may still join Beginners World.

Thanks!

Jona L.

• Former member
Re: Can't Join Beginners World #15
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 07:30:24 AM »
I was trying to start an airline in Beginners World #15 but it said that I have played too long to join. I have played for about a month in Beginners World #14 and also for just over a week in Modern Times #5. In Modern Times, I went bankrupt twice (once with 13 million in debt) so I would like more experience in a Beginners World. Could there be a rule change, so that someone who has played only in Beginners World, and a limited or no time in another full game, may still join Beginners World.

Thanks!

You COULD, but if you have played a full game for longer than a few days (I think a week IIRC) then you can't anymore!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.