London

Started by cht7520, August 09, 2011, 08:50:38 AM

cht7520

Looks bad. Very bad. Just seen those pictures on Daily Mail.

Could someone shed some light on why exactly people are rioting? I'm away from the UK at the moment so I have no clue what's going on (apart from people burning everything down) and what spiked them to do so?

Dave4468

From what I understand a man who may or may not been carrying or firing a gun was shot and killed in a shootout by police in Tottenham. A peaceful protest happened outside a Tottenham police station and then some human scum so common in Britain decided to take it to violence. Over the last few days the human vermin of Britain has just been going at everything committing arson and looting across London. Most of it seems to be people who are looting and know they can get away with it. Overnight it has spread to Birmingham, Liverpool, Bristol and Nottingham.

IMO time to call in some water-cannons, baton rounds and/or the army.

Pilot Oatmeal

Its like 28 Days Later over here !

alexgv1

Missed the news recently so don't know what is going on really but I'm glad I'm moving down to Devon for the next couple of months..
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

swiftus27

Quote from: Pilot Oatmeal on August 09, 2011, 10:20:53 AM
Its like 28 Days Later over here !

oh $hit.  now they're going to start turning on us too.

cht7520

Sorry, but how blooming desperate do you have to be to go and loot poundland?

Dave4468

Quote from: LuisSuarez7 on August 09, 2011, 04:34:51 PM

You need to be the sort of mindless brain dead halfwit that goes around looting and setting fire to things.

ArcherII

This sort of thing happened here in Argentina back in 2001 when we entered in default. "People" started looting supermarkets, clothing stores, drugstores, I even watched somebody on TV stealing a christmas tree!! What people do.

castelino009

Quote from: LuisSuarez7 on August 09, 2011, 04:34:51 PM

hahahaha, good one.

so far bit peaceful in LPL tonight  :-\. Honestly these jobless creatures have to be sent to some remote corners of the earth.

alexgv1

Quote from: V.Castelino on August 09, 2011, 10:42:01 PM
Honestly these jobless creatures have to be sent to some remote corners of the earth.

Funny thing was they torched the Job Centre here in Southampton, wierd was there only the other day before it happened
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

NorgeFly

I live in central Manchester and tonight they have trashed the city centre >:(

The air is smoky from burnt cars and shops and the police are still chasing the yobs around the streets.

Thankfully I live on the tenth floor of an apartment building so feel quite safe!

Pilot Oatmeal

Quote from: NorgeFly on August 09, 2011, 11:17:58 PM
I live in central Manchester and tonight they have trashed the city centre >:(

The air is smoky from burnt cars and shops and the police are still chasing the yobs around the streets.

Thankfully I live on the tenth floor of an apartment building so feel quite safe!

I'm in cheshire mate and it hasn't come here yet, I was in Manchester today, and I didn't see much, but I wasn't there for long as I had a train to catch.... its a bloody joke

Dave4468

I live in a small town in rural Wales. The days riots happen here is the day sheep gain opposable thumbs!  ;)

ArcherII

I have to say that all this mess reminds me of the Pink Floyd's song Dogs.

JumboShrimp

I have a feeling Ann Coulter's book "Demonic" may become popular in the UK.  She should consider a UK edition...
http://www.amazon.com/Demonic-How-Liberal-Endangering-America/dp/0307353486/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1312960997&sr=8-1

cht7520

Quote from: alexgv1 on August 09, 2011, 11:09:52 PM
Funny thing was they torched the Job Centre here in Southampton

[attachment expired]

Maarten Otto

Quote from: Dave4468 on August 10, 2011, 07:17:02 AM
I live in a small town in rural Wales.

Such a beautiful country England....  ;D

*Diving under his desk, pretending I'm not here, hoping the angry Welshman won't find me.