Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: maintanence B-CHECK  (Read 849 times)

stefanhase

• Former member
maintanence B-CHECK
« on: July 25, 2011, 02:35:04 PM »
Hi there everyone!

I am a newbie, so any help is very much appreciated ; )

A B-CHECK is only every 4 weeks, right? so how do i schedule any flight for the 3 weeks it's not being grounded for the B-CHECK? will the flight just be cancelled or what?

before i buy new slots i would get some advice!!!

thank's guys!

stefanhase (silver)

philkirk99

• Former member
Re: maintanence B-CHECK
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 03:01:34 PM »
I'm a newbie as well and didn't understand this. Somebody basically explained to me that you just need to schedule the aircraft as normal for all it's flights and then on the day that the "B" check happens, the aircraft is just taken out of service automatically and the "B" check is performed. You don't have to do anything yourself. Aldo, you do NOT get penalised for a cancellation or anything like this because it is seen as routine maintenance, not a cancellation. I believe that this is correct.

josdekat

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 03:06:57 PM »
I'm a newbie as well and didn't understand this. Somebody basically explained to me that you just need to schedule the aircraft as normal for all it's flights and then on the day that the "B" check happens, the aircraft is just taken out of service automatically and the "B" check is performed. You don't have to do anything yourself. Aldo, you do NOT get penalised for a cancellation or anything like this because it is seen as routine maintenance, not a cancellation. I believe that this is correct.

completely correct

stefanhase

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 03:24:29 PM »

eyo! Thanks for your help! and enjoy the flight , ))))

FUDBAL007

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 08:44:50 AM »
But what about when you doing c check what happen then

Offline RushmoreAir

• Members
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 04:34:13 PM »
But what about when you doing c check what happen then

If you leave the "automated heavy checks" setting on (it is on by default), as soon as an aircraft needs a heavy (C or D) check, they will automatically be taken out of service.  The routes will be temporarily stopped, at no cancellation penalty, etc.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.