End of game

Started by castelino009, January 07, 2009, 04:59:41 AM

castelino009

Hi Sami,

over the last 2 BETA's when a game ends,we cannot acess any info  or see the final result. It would be great that if the game closes we come to back to it, at least a screen showing us our routes, money, airrafts and other results  to view would be great.

Any comments.

Sundaypilot

In the first version you could just show the Airline statistics pages as they were when the game ended.

Sami

Yep, I will still need to code it separately as the 'end of game' results displayer cannot access the regular stats page as the game is closed (so it takes a bit of time to work that) .. etc. But anyway, that was the plan what I had too.

Sami

Heya, pumping this thread up again ..

What data / info you'd like to see at the 'end of game results' page?  Is current airline statistics & view airlines pages enough?  (it's not possible to open the whole user interface like route pages after the end of the game, would be only some viewable stats pages basically)

Sundaypilot

Is it possible to open single airline's data page (from statistics and view airlines -pages) after the game has ended?
With route network map?

It would be nice to have some kind of overall winner.
For example you could calculate average of all positions of an airline in statistics page. Winner would be airline with best average position.

Sami

Quote from: Sundaypilot on March 25, 2009, 03:34:55 PM
Is it possible to open single airline's data page (from statistics and view airlines -pages) after the game has ended?

yes, that plus those two in prev. message.

RisteMakedonski

Would it be possible to view ended games after this feature is added? Ex: Let's say this feature is added in May and Game #1 is long done. Would we be able to see the statistics?

I would really like to see how I did in the demo as "North American Air." Ahhh good times.  :laugh:

Sami

yes, all the old games are still stored there.

Basically I think you could view the old games 1 month after they have ended but in this case when the feature hasn't been available, the time would be longer. ...but I'm hoping to add it in the next weeks before games 1/2 end.