Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Is a time consuming Game?  (Read 586 times)

Katerillo

• Former member
Is a time consuming Game?
« on: January 06, 2009, 06:21:02 PM »
Hi everybody!!!

I'm following the developing of this game since a lot of month and I really would like to take part to the game.

I have only one question that may create me some problems because I work a lot and I cannot sacrifice my work and private life for a game.

So I would like to ask to all the players that joined the beta if this game can be played with good levels also without staing in front of the computer 6 hours per day.

Thanks to all

Jps

• Former member
Re: Is a time consuming Game?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 07:16:13 PM »
Hi! I have played 3 Beta games now, and from the experience I can say, that this game takes anything from 5 minutes to maybe even many hours per day. It just depends on, how active you are in the forums (for example on alliance), how quickly you want to expand (log in every hour or once a day to check, if there are more planes you need available), how many routes you will make (if you have 20 airplanes coming on a single day, it'll take some time to make the routes for them, or otherwise you'll make some heavy losses). Also, once you have the route running, you don't need much time managing it.
   When you no longer expand, the game doesn't take very much time. Then, I maybe log on once a day to check everything is ok. Usually it is, but if not, then it could take some time.
But in general, this takes on average less than an hour every day, and mostly just like 10 minutes.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.