Indonesian airport curfew problem

Started by trent_768, July 21, 2011, 05:12:06 AM

trent_768

Hi! I've noticed this problem long ago, but i realized that things are getting weirder.

Why does a lot of Indonesian airport curfew is to long? For example, SOC,DJB,PNK,SRG and DJJ closed between 23 until 11/12. In reality, there are a lot of early morning flight from CGK to SOC,DJB,PNK and SRG. And for DJJ, several red-eye flights starts to arrive at 5.30 am.

And for Sami, i can provide some airport curfew time if you need some (based on flightstats)  ;D

bakuljav

yep, the curfew for some Indonesian airport in AWS is way too long and the pax demand is below than RL . That's why I don't want open a base at Jakarta despite I'm an Indonesian.

L1011fan

San Diego is also incorrect here in the USA. I've had problems with Indonesia too in the past. :P

wtdawg

Runway length at SAN also may be technically correct, but operationally it's 1,000 or more feet shorter due to terrain on either side of the airport. 

trent_768

Phew! I'm not alone then! :laugh: :laugh:

And one more thing, there's something wrong with Tanjung Pandan (TJQ) time zone. According to the game, it's on GMT +9! :o
I've never visit Tanjung Pandan before but AFAIK, it's still on the same time zone with Java and Sumatera (GMT +7).