What am I missing?
- Only 150% of slots till end of the game.
- Starting with 60% slots and Test Game showed these slots will run out fast (in DotM slots haven't ran out fast, mainly because lack of good long-range aircraft in the first years)
- the competition thing you named
- business/first class only not possible anymore
- the curfew annoys lots of people, especially in 1.3 with the time system
- lowered f/c income in 1.3 on most attractive ranges out of LHR
Basically more disadvantages than advantages in my eyes. Not mentioned Heathrow is simply too easy while time consuming things like "organisation of slots", curfew etc. take much more time than at nearly every other big airport.
One reason I don't is because when you start with 0 RI, and you supply 100% of the demand, your LFs are going to grow only slowly.
When you, instead, supply 2 routes to 50%, you should start out with decent LFs right from the beginning.... Once the RI rises, I add aircraft to 100% without LF hit...
Basically the question was to Monk Xion... however, my experience is RI is ok with one destination, too. I'll send you a PM when first days are gone to clarify.