RED FLAG @ Canadian F1 Grand prix

Started by castelino009, June 12, 2011, 06:53:50 PM

castelino009

what a awful race, started under safety car, now  red flag and raining heavily :(

booooooo

Curse

More interesting for me is the fact the German flags were actually Belgian ones :/

At least this time the music was not German Democratic Republic's anthem :D

castelino009

Quote from: Curse on June 12, 2011, 06:58:00 PM
More interesting for me is the fact the German flags were actually Belgian ones :/

At least this time the music was not German Democratic Republic's anthem :D

ahahaa true, who do you support Curse?

Curse

Ayrton Senna was the one I supported, Gerhard Berger was the one I liked and since then I haven't followed the whole thing. ;)

But it seems to me Vettel is not a bad driver and not an a*** like Michael Schumacher who prefers to pay taxes in Switzerland while he prefers the German fans - maybe because they are simply 74 Million people more. :D

castelino009

Quote from: Curse on June 12, 2011, 07:06:34 PM
Ayrton Senna was the one I supported, Gerhard Berger was the one I liked and since then I haven't followed the whole thing. ;)

But it seems to me Vettel is not a bad driver and not an a*** like Michael Schumacher who prefers to pay taxes in Switzerland while he prefers the German fans - maybe because they are simply 74 Million people more. :D

wouldn't we all if our incomes were like them  to save millions :)  both good drivers though. Was a big fan of Schumey until he  cam back and made a joke of himself.