Your best aviation photos

Started by GEnx, June 03, 2011, 07:01:41 PM

Pilot Oatmeal

Quote from: ArcherII on June 25, 2012, 09:17:10 AM
I tried opening a photo of mine in paint. Then I wnet to the "Image" bar and then selected "Stretch/Skew", and started downgrading by 70%/70%, and again, and again until I felt it was decently sized.
Just to test I will post it:

Just isn't working... sigh...  >:(

I can get it to below 200KB but then the picture is hazy and distorted. 

Pilot Oatmeal

Test

Pilot Oatmeal

Woo! got it..

SO this is not exactly a rare plane, however it is the first time anyone got to see the new Livery from Virgin Atlantic on an A340 :)

Taken at EGCC

ArcherII

Quote from: Pilot Oatmeal on June 25, 2012, 09:49:14 AM
Just isn't working... sigh...  >:(

I can get it to below 200KB but then the picture is hazy and distorted. 

Mmmm...maybe because I run Win XP. Perhaps Paint in Win7/vista is different. That and the bloody new system restore.

Pilot Oatmeal

Think this has been put on AWS before but anyways, it's my fathers Mitsubishi MU-2 (For Archer II  :P)

It's  registered under N439BA.  This picture was taken at Fort Lauderdale Executive in Florida, the place of my birth :)

And yes that is me, when I was very little  ::)

ArcherII

Pilot Oatmeal

One to show off, this is my landing on runway 28 at Blackpool Intl Airport.  I found this picture on airliners.net, and it is me verified from my log books and the date the picture was taken.  Plus you can kinda see me face  ;D

So I don't own this picture technically it belongs to the rightful owner (so I don't break any copyrights ::))

lunchbox

Not the best shots, but this is what I had in my computer.

SWA B737 and Continental Retro Livery B738  coming home from KPHL

lunchbox

Some more bad quality photos  :-[

Sorry for the people and the window bars, trying to take photos quickly while we were trying to board.

Cardinal

Taken at SLC about an hour before boarding my redeye back to ATL in 2005.

Airbus101

Super Guppie (my picture)

Airbus101

Bone Yard, where your BK airline will end up. (my pic)

Airbus101

Forgot what this was... (my Pic)

Airbus101

And this (my Pic)

Airbus101

and this, shoot did I do these in the wrong thread... (my Pic)

Airbus101

What lightning strike does and looks like to a winglet, there was a second static wick on the winglet that got blow off, and a quarter size hole in the tail where it exited (surface area not pressure tube)

it was really a non event.
(my pic, my strike, not my fault)

Airbus101

What do you mean it wont hold air???

(Ok, so I let a shiny new FO land in wind shear and moderate turbulence, in hind sight is was probally not the best Idea)

Airbus101

I never did get a good picture of this HUD, there was always bad light or flickering so all the data never showed in one picture.  (my pic)

Airbus101

Did we take a wrong turn onto the interstate? or did this guy?

I have more but I feel like a spammer tonight...

Jona L.

you can add multiple photos below a post ;)