Salon International de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace, Paris-Le Bourget

Started by Jona L., May 29, 2011, 08:06:58 PM

Jona L.

Hello, all of you aircraft and airline fanatics!!

Anyone of you going to visit the Paris Air Show [Salon International de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace, Paris-Le Bourget] ?!

I will go there on Saturday 25th June being at place from 9.30AM [Opening] till 6PM [Closure] and stay in the Area for a night, and do some plane spotting at LFPG|CDG| Paris - Roissy Charles de Gaulle on the Sunday till my flight back at 20.00 [LH3225 CDG-DUS].

If there is anyone out there in the hemisphere of Airwaysim that is going to go there and is wishing to meet me and/or Alexgv1 who is joining me, post here, and we can arrange it :)
I am happy to see anyone of you, who can make it there.

Jona L.

Jona L.

Jona L.

P.P.S.: Maybe after the show, at least some of you, might like the idea of having a nice drink or a snack. Or whatsoever in that direction. (I will search from some bars/pubs near there and post links :) )

Ilyushin

Sounds like a great plan, unfortunately I won't go there... but would love to have a drink with you guys. Have fun!

alexgv1

CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Jona L.

Quote from: alexgv1 on May 29, 2011, 08:47:49 PM
No need saying about me going I suppose is there Jona  8)

Well... I talked to you about this on skype the other day, if you might remember.

Have you btw. yet booked those goddamn Eurostar tickets? Or switched back to EasyJet?!

Jona L.

GEnx

That sounds great, I'll definitely try to make it there. Can I attend the show for free or is there an entrance fee?

Nick

EYguy

Quote from: Quinoky on May 29, 2011, 10:09:16 PM
That sounds great, I'll definitely try to make it there. Can I attend the show for free or is there an entrance fee?

Nick

Do a favour to all the other guys and take your girl along! :-D Just joking, I should be here in Oz or in Iran in those days... Too bad that the ILA Berlin is just once every two years, sigh! :(

GEnx

:laugh: I'll ask her if she likes to go, though she's not really into planes that much.

I just looked at the ticket prices from Amsterdam to Paris, which frankly scared the hell out of me. Almost €300 for a return flight. :o Definitely expected it to be substantially lower.. Since I am a poor student I'm severally doubting whether it is worth it.

Curse

Train should be an alternative for Paris - Amsterdam and return.

If she doesn't like aircraft, I can take care of her! :D

alexgv1

By the way tickets are €13 for Quinoky and others wondering...

EYguy

Yeah, if she's not into a/c she misses some part of the brain... You should date a f/a! Think about the bright sides: they can serve you brekky in bed with their closed eyes and won't spill a single drop of coffee on the blankets! :-D And it easier for you to get into the Mile High club... Personally, I got the chance of doing in the CRC of an A346! :-D

Edo

Ilyushin

Quote from: EYguy on May 29, 2011, 11:54:10 PM
Yeah, if she's not into a/c she misses some part of the brain... You should date a f/a! Think about the bright sides: they can serve you brekky in bed with their closed eyes and won't spill a single drop of coffee on the blankets! :-D And it easier for you to get into the Mile High club... Personally, I got the chance of doing in the CRC of an A346! :-D

Edo

LOL!

Quote from: Quinoky on May 29, 2011, 10:50:18 PM
:laugh: I'll ask her if she likes to go, though she's not really into planes that much.

I just looked at the ticket prices from Amsterdam to Paris, which frankly scared the hell out of me. Almost €300 for a return flight. :o Definitely expected it to be substantially lower.. Since I am a poor student I'm severally doubting whether it is worth it.

Wow, that's expensive indeed. And don't forget the train ticket costs, to get to Amsterdam... NS is overpriced.

alexgv1

Jona L.

Quote from: Quinoky on May 29, 2011, 10:09:16 PM

Nick

13€, pre reservation suggested ;)

Jona L.

Quote from: Quinoky on May 29, 2011, 10:50:18 PM

I pay 300€ for LH DUS-CDG, Sat.6.45AM and return at 8.00PM

Curse

Jps

Quote from: Curse on May 30, 2011, 05:04:34 PM
DUS-CDG is not LH, it is ShortHaul! :D

Not, if you go around the Earth the other way, aboard Lufthansa ;)

Jona L.

This is no discussion about real-life airline codes and airwaysim-shortcuts...

Anyhow:
I so far note down:

Jona L. - coming
alexgv1 - coming
Quinoky - tries to come

ICEcoldair881