AirwaySim
Online Airline Management Simulation
Login
Username
Password
 
or login using:
My Account
Username:
E-mail:
Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history

Post photos of yourself topic! :)

Started by Ilyushin, May 27, 2011, 07:09:01 PM


Tujue

Quote from: Ilyushin on May 28, 2011, 10:18:12 PMI recognize you :o You look like the guy on the photos you've sent me before...
:o ¿¿¿did I miss something??? :o

This message has too many smileys. Please reduce the number of smileys.
Tujue Airways (🇦🇿 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇷 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇲 Tujue Howa Ýollary / 🇺🇿 Tujue Havo Yoʻllari / 🇰🇿 Tujue Äwe Joldarı / 🇰🇬 Tujue Aba Joldoru)

EYguy

Quote from: Quinoky on May 28, 2011, 12:29:51 AM
Girlfriend and me on some student party. Ilyushin, you might know: it's inside "Huize Maas" at the Vismarkt in Groningen.



You should not have posted this pick, now I'll feel compelled to crush you here to show off and win your gf, ahahaha! ;) Just joking! Btw, nice girl!

Ilyushin

lol, I can't even imagine one way of how it could be taken the wrong way...

Quote from: TK1244 on May 28, 2011, 11:40:01 PM
:o ¿¿¿did I miss something??? :o

This message has too many smileys. Please reduce the number of smileys.

I of course meant that I saw this one before, you sent it to me on MSN. :)

GEnx

Quote from: EYguy on May 29, 2011, 03:28:00 AM
You should not have posted this pick, now I'll feel compelled to crush you here to show off and win your gf, ahahaha! ;) Just joking! Btw, nice girl!

Haha we're together for well over a year now so I'm confident you won't get far. :laugh:

Thanks for the compliment. :)

Curse

She's the one I chatted to, isn't she? ;)

:P

Ilyushin

Quote from: Quinoky on May 29, 2011, 11:33:31 AM
Haha we're together for well over a year now so I'm confident you won't get far. :laugh:

Thanks for the compliment. :)

An AWS player with a girlfriend :o

I broke up with mine immediately after I found out about AWS...

EYguy

Well, two years ago I was dating a f/a working for EY so she did understand the amount of time and pressure required by this game, ehehe. Btw, she kept complaining about the realism of this game (actualy, she complained about the lack of the former) so I'd probably have her talking to sami and see what come sout... ;)

Btw, Quinoky, you have people getting divorced even after 25 years of marriage, so I would never take it the bank what you said! ;) (no double meaning intended mate!). You know, stuff happens...

;)

GEnx

@Curse - Yep.

@Ilyushin - Admittedly, AWS + relationship has proven to be a bad combination at times.  :-[ :laugh:

@EYguy - Haha, true. Still, though, we'll probably be fine. ;)

Ilyushin

Quote from: Quinoky on May 28, 2011, 06:02:54 PM
Ah, that's next to Huis de Beurs right? Never been there though.

Yes, it is. ;D

Dave4468

Quote from: Ilyushin on May 29, 2011, 11:41:06 AM
An AWS player with a girlfriend :o

I broke up with mine immediately after I found out about AWS...

Hey,

I've got one, I even managed to convince her to get an AWS account, not that she used in beyond the free world.

Ilyushin

Quote from: Dave4468 on June 12, 2011, 01:31:50 PM
Hey,

I've got one, I even managed to convince her to get an AWS account, not that she used in beyond the free world.

AWS + girlfriend just can't be a stable relationship.

slither360

Quote from: Dave4468 on June 12, 2011, 01:31:50 PM
Hey,

I've got one, I even managed to convince her to get an AWS account, not that she used in beyond the free world.
lol

Dave4468

Quote from: Ilyushin on June 12, 2011, 01:34:11 PM
AWS + girlfriend just can't be a stable relationship.

Erm, why? She doesn't mind, she even let me drag her to an airshow, the Heathrow perimeter fence, pay extra for our flights to NZ so I could go on an A380 and go to Heathrow many many hours early for a flight to watch planes.

Ilyushin


Curse

Guys. Seriously. Stop talking about your girlfriends.




Post photos of them!

castelino009

Quote from: Curse on June 12, 2011, 07:13:16 PM
Guys. Seriously. Stop talking about your girlfriends.




Post photos of them!

good one curse

ICEcoldair881

 ;D

you and your desperation, curse... cracks me up every time.  :laugh:

I'd post one of me, if my bloody internet wasn't as unstable as it is.. :P stay posted, I'll keep trying. ;)

Cheers,
ICEcold

Monk Xion

me on top of a volcano in Masaya, Nicaragua

[attachment expired]

ICEcoldair881

well you've certainly been places. ;D