AWS's Official..... Anime thread!! Fans welcomed!

Started by Talentz, May 13, 2011, 04:34:57 AM

Talentz

Woo! Nice, I like the music as well. Thanks for the links!

Even though I haven't updated my animelist page, I've been catching up on eps the past week. Whats up with ep 8 of Innocent sky? They went hard on the fan service don't you think? Ep 7 was ROFL for the most part!!

Dog Days is getting good with the last ep (10). Props to Fairy tail and The world God only knows as well.

~ Anyone have the summer animes spotted? Were only 2-3 weeks away from the start of Summer season!

Talentz

mp81

Frogiton

GEnx

Quote from: Frogiton on July 03, 2011, 01:18:47 AM
Pokemon FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

The first series were awesome but then they kept adding more and more pokemon until it became too much. They should've stopped after the first or second series. :P I did watch this a lot when I was young, though.. oh, the good times. :laugh:

MRFREAK

Quote from: Talentz on June 08, 2011, 12:56:18 AM

~ Anyone have the summer animes spotted? Were only 2-3 weeks away from the start of Summer season!

Talentz

It's sometime since you asked but and I dunno if these are new, but i found some new on Crunchyrolls website:

-Usagi Drop
-Cat God
-Kamisama Dolls
-YuruYuri

Hope this will help you :)

Talentz

Yo everyone! I've been beyond busy for the past 6 weeks or so. Haven't been able to do much besides sleep and eat. :(

I've been trying to keep up with anime as the new season just started not too long ago. Though I am still behind many episodes for animes like Steins;gate (6eps), gosick (2 eps) and Enma-kun (2 eps). Eventually I'll finish those last two out xD

For summer season, these are the anime I am watching:

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni!
Kamisama no Memochou
Mayo Chiki!
Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou
R-15
Ro-Kyu-Bu!
Sacred Seven
Usagi Drop
Blood-C
Dantalian no Shoka
Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel: Kyun Kyun Tokimeki Paradise!!
Nekogami Yaoyorozu
The iDOLM@STER
Yuru Yuri

omgtomuch eh? Yeah, I thought so too. As time goes by I'm sure Ill be dropping shows ^_^

The two shows I will be following religiously are Mago and Baka to test. If you watched the first seasons of these shows, season 2 should be even better!!

Talentz

MRFREAK

Quote from: Talentz on July 16, 2011, 12:57:01 AM

For summer season, these are the anime I am watching:

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni!
Kamisama no Memochou
Mayo Chiki!
Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou
R-15
Ro-Kyu-Bu!
Sacred Seven
Usagi Drop
Blood-C
Dantalian no Shoka
Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel: Kyun Kyun Tokimeki Paradise!!
Nekogami Yaoyorozu
The iDOLM@STER
Yuru Yuri

Talentz

Wow! That's alot of new animes, what website are you using?

Talentz

I use myanimelist.net to track all the anime I watch.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Talentz   -- I just finished updating it. Took forever xD

Mago ep 3 was Excellent!! The season's starting off on solid footing!

Talentz

Talentz

Bump!

Is anyone enjoying Shana III-final or perhaps Fate/Zero... maybe even Working'!! or Bakuman?

Honestly Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai is down right funny. Ep 2 was great, lol.

Talentz

MRFREAK

I watch Un-Go at the moment, but I'm still waiting for the new fall/winter animes.

Talentz

Bump ~

Sorry for being away. Life just doesn't like me... I swear! Anywho, I'll try my best to update the thread.

~~~ Its summer time (2012) and most of the first episodes have been released. Some ep 2s as well. For now, this is my current watch list from this season:

Sword Art Online
Dog Days S2
Campione!
Hagure Yuusha no Estetica
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate
Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!

Ongoing animes from past seasons include..

Fairy Tail
Hyouka
Kuroko no Basket

This season seemed light to me. Although there are a number of action shows to keep me entertained.

You can check out all the animes I have watched over the years here at Myanimelist.net - http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Talentz

Let us know what your watching these days!

- Talentz