Reporting a bug in AirwaySim
If you have found an error or bug in the AirwaySim game code, please report it to us. Before reporting, please read the following:
- Please post the bug description as a new topic into this forum. Make sure that the topic title is descriptive enough. Start a new thread for each bug but make sure there isn't already a thread of it. (do not reply to an existing thread that is closed with [-] or [ok] mark unless it is the same bug)
- When describing the bug, please report exactly what you did first and what the error message was.
- Report also the name of the game you are playing and name of your airline.
- If the bug is related to certain aircraft or route, be sure to report it's name/number also.
- Take also a screen capture of the bug if able.
- If bug report concerns certain route, please do not edit or delete the route until admin responds to the bug report.
- If bug report concerns certain airport please report the airport ICAO code (faster for us to locate it).
- All-in-all, please provide such information that we are able to reproduce the bug in our test environment, otherwise fixing the bug is nearly impossible.
- Closed or completed reports are moved to the Archives area.
- Reports are processed every few days, and are fixed to the current running games if possible, or to next game worlds in other cases. If there is no reply to a report it does not mean that it is not noted by admin - all reports are read but sometimes there just isn't anything to ask/comment until fix is made. So do not "bump" the threads up if not providing additional information.
- NOTE: Do NOT add the [-] or [ok] marks yourself to messages, they are to keep track on what issue is still open (no mark), closed/not bug ([-]), or fixed ([ok]).
This forum is also used as a bug tracker. Topic title description (added by admins to keep track on what's done, do not add or change these remarks to a topic you are posting):[ok]
- bug confirmed and fixed (database changes affect only next starting games); moved to archive after 7 days.[-]
- not a bug, or otherwise not applicable; moved to archive after 7 days.no mark
- bug not investigated, or not fixed yet.Open bugs
All threads not marked with [ok] or [-] at this forum.Known issues (not bugs)
- Two airports cannot have the same ICAO code in the system. So thus the ICAO codes for Munich - Riem and Hong Kong - Kai Tak are slightly different than what they were in real life, as their respective new airports have the same ICAO codes as the old airports.
- Four minor airports in Africa and Asia do not have a ICAO code at all in real life (and each airport must have a code in the game) so the code has been randomly added and thus does not represent real life situation.