Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: company image  (Read 521 times)

sergio

• Former member
company image
« on: March 18, 2011, 05:38:01 PM »
Dear sirs,

Why my company image doent grow over 90?
it is stagnant for a year!

Wbrgds

Sigma

• Former member
Re: company image
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 07:33:20 PM »
You just need to spend more money is all.  Getting over 90 takes quite a big increase in expenditure.

sergio

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 08:18:50 PM »
You just need to spend more money is all.  Getting over 90 takes quite a big increase in expenditure.

Does it pay back? i mean do i get advantage, worth of additional expenditure? or just 1-2% additional to load factor?

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 08:50:59 PM »
There's really no point in having CI over ~30 if you have no competition. However, if you do have competition, then the marketshare is based on the CI of the companies as well as the frequency. So then having a higher CI than the other company could pay off, but it may not.
For example, I was competing against an airline with CI 100 in MT3. I had weekly ticket sales of 28-30 mil/week and airport marketshare (Fukuoka) of about 16% with CI 30. I spent 18 mil/week to raise it to 70, only to get 32-34 mil/week in ticket sales and market share of 18%. With CI 30, I was making 2-4 mil profit/week, but with 18 mil marketing, I lost 16 mil/week. So, it's not always good to have a bigger CI.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.