Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Boeing in US, Airbus in Europe?  (Read 533 times)

Offline schlaf

• Members
Boeing in US, Airbus in Europe?
« on: March 12, 2011, 08:04:32 AM »
Is the game programed that the people in US prefer Boeing (and other US-brands), and the european prefer Airbus?
I have never succeed with a Airbus-fleet in the US. Is that just a coincidence?

Thanks=)

Ilyushin

• Former member
Re: Boeing in US, Airbus in Europe?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 08:38:45 AM »
That is not even reality, so why script that?

But no, it is not scripted. You can fly Tupolev in the US without issues and you can also fly Boeing in North Korea, the passengers do not mind.

castelino009

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 11:09:03 AM »
Is the game programed that the people in US prefer Boeing (and other US-brands), and the european prefer Airbus?
I have never succeed with a Airbus-fleet in the US. Is that just a coincidence?

Thanks=)

you are partly right there, may be thats why 757 is hit in US and not a big success in EU

That is not even reality, so why script that?

But no, it is not scripted. You can fly Tupolev in the US without issues and you can also fly Boeing in North Korea, the passengers do not mind.

do you think airlines consider what passengers want?? NO .Its all about aircraft itself  and when tha does not work then govt/trade talks and  their big convoys that go on Airforce one and force govt's to buy their planes, like how Boeing/US did with Air China 5 x 747-8I few days ago :)

Online TK airlines

• Members
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 11:42:04 AM »
Definitely not, otherwise I would only be successful with Xian MA-60 and ARJ-21 type planes in China ;D   

do you think airlines consider what passengers want?? NO .Its all about aircraft itself  and when tha does not work then govt/trade talks and  their big convoys that go on Airforce one and force govt's to buy their planes, like how Boeing/US did with Air China 5 x 747-8I few days ago Smiley
1. Who said that airlines do consider what passengers want? You threw a not discussed subject into this topic!
2. You think airlines don't consider what passengers want? YES? Explain me why we have Ryanair, offering low cost flights and airlines like KLM operating Privetair a/c.
TK Regional

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 12:04:09 PM »

Nope.

There are aircraft model preferences included but A vs. B, with their present models, is prettymuch all the same for the virtual pax.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.