Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Can't do B Check  (Read 543 times)

Filippo

• Former member
Can't do B Check
« on: March 05, 2011, 04:51:24 PM »
I've got an aircraft that's in pretty low condition so I wanted to do a B check on it, but it says: "You cannot perform this maintenance check as it has been made already recently"

In effect, The aircraft stats say that a B check has been done 4 game days ago, but i thought that if the condition is pretty low and since it's my aircraft shouldn't I be able to check it when I want?

Is it a bug, or do I have to wait a certain number of days (eg 7 or something) before I can do another one?

Thank-you
Filippo

Offline [ATA] Sunbao

• Members
    • FmFreaks
Re: Can't do B Check
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 04:56:05 PM »
I've got an aircraft that's in pretty low condition so I wanted to do a B check on it, but it says: "You cannot perform this maintenance check as it has been made already recently"

In effect, The aircraft stats say that a B check has been done 4 game days ago, but i thought that if the condition is pretty low and since it's my aircraft shouldn't I be able to check it when I want?

Is it a bug, or do I have to wait a certain number of days (eg 7 or something) before I can do another one?

Thank-you
Filippo

Well the b check will not do anything to your a/c's condition only c and d checks will.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 04:57:24 PM »
Yes, you cannot repeat the B checks "unnecessarily"; to protect your money ..etc.

If you wish to repair it use the extra maintenance function.

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 05:00:05 PM »
Well the b check will not do anything to your a/c's condition only c and d checks will.

are you sure of that?  Plane's conditions go up and down all the time.  C and D checks are not the only ones that improve a plane's condition.

Offline [ATA] Sunbao

• Members
    • FmFreaks
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 05:05:23 PM »
are you sure of that?  Plane's conditions go up and down all the time.  C and D checks are not the only ones that improve a plane's condition.

Hmm have read it somewhere, but well more than a year ago i think. So things can have changed or the person didn't know what he talked about heh

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 05:13:12 PM »
B check improves condition a bit.

MattDell

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2011, 11:51:38 PM »
B check improves condition a bit.

Yep.  I regularly buy planes on the used market that are 60% condition, B-check them, put them into service with good condition.

In this case, OP, you want to do "Repair Aircraft."  From there, you can just specify what condition you want your A/C to be in and it will tell you how many days / dollars it will cost to get it there.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.