Some arguing here last night...

Started by Sami, March 05, 2011, 09:11:23 AM

Sami

Saw that few perons started a bit of flame war against others, me, and the site last night...

As a result of this inappropriate behaviour a number of users have been banned from the forums or from the site completely (incl. game) for a period of time. This site has rules on behaviour at the forums and attacking other users (etc) is simply not tolerated.

This is a moderated forum to make sure rules are followed - and administration has the full right to edit/delete any topic or message that is not in line with the rules. And if such happens there is no need to start such a ridiculous show like the boys did last night, it just results in losing access to the site (incl. the game & airline) since it was their second or third violation already....

(and unfortunately persons with moderator rights were all sleeping at that time; but we shall be soon looking for additional staff from US timezones)

castelino009

Amazing Sami,

great job, gimme some rights too, few more to be banned here. Cannot understand why people have to argue on unnecessary things.

Well done again., good luck to the rest of the bunch who are still playing ( & not banned) :)

Cheers
VJC

Ilyushin

You've made the right decision. Well done, Sami. :)

Ilyushin

NorgeFly

100% agree. Some of this involved have also been expelled from WorldLink in Jet Age 3 and will be black listed for all current and future games.

Pilot Oatmeal

I apologize to sami/everyone I offended for my behavior last night  :'(

Tujue

Hope that we all can learn of this unneeded happenings of last night ;D

Thanks Sami
Tujue Airways (🇦🇿 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇷 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇲 Tujue Howa Ýollary / 🇺🇿 Tujue Havo Yoʻllari / 🇰🇿 Tujue Äwe Joldarı / 🇰🇬 Tujue Aba Joldoru)

ACfly

I missed the discussion.. so who left?

swiftus27

It doesn't matter now. 

Some people truly feel that their rights of free speech carry over to the AWS forums. 

armonmon

late decision. some users have been banned in the past but I don't know if they have some kind of invulnerability potion or something (I can list their names here but I bet I would be the one who gets banned)

sincerely

swiftus27

Quote from: sami on March 05, 2011, 09:11:23 AM

(but we shall be soon looking for additional staff from US timezones)

I've said this how many times???   ;D

Sami

Quote from: armonmon on March 05, 2011, 02:02:55 PM
(I can list their names here but I bet I would be the one who gets banned)

We're not settin up a any public disgrace thread here, so please don't.

I do have to note that now suddenly the "brother" of one of the banned users magically appeared to the site, and wishes the banned user's things to be transferred to him. Really, please. Using multiple accounts or trying to go around the ban is yet another violation. And this user has been permanently banned from this website now.

Anyway, I feel that there is no need to keep this thread open for now, moving on.