Free testing of AWS site changes

Started by Sami, February 10, 2011, 02:34:13 PM

wapp11

Yep its Safari, it does the same type of thing on my iMac as it does on my MacBook Pro .... with this post is what happens on my iMac with Safari, but yes i checked it out on Firefox, (where I am forced to do a few other things when Safari doesn't come through) and it works fine.  I don't remember this problem until somewhat recently, must have came with a Safari update.  who knows..... BTW I also liked the 10 min days.

[attachment expired]

airlines22

the company image is only posted once and i have been operating for one week.  :o

Maarten Otto

First error for me:

http://server2.airwaysim.com/game/Routes/Open/EHAM/EKCH  didn't load at 01:12 CET

Tried to re-load the page 6 times before posting. (IE6, behind company firewall, no problems experienced before)

Maarten Otto

Quote from: wapp11
Yep its Safari, BTW I also liked the 10 min days.
See, told you.  ;)

And I do love these 10 minute days.

Might I suggest a *Speed-server* with 15 minute game days at a fare of 3 credits per week?

It keeps the worlds a bit shorter to complete and I think many people will run their airline till the end of the server.

Perhaps a test server for this could be arranged? (I'm more than happy to pay some additional credits for it)

iFlysimX

Quote from: Maarten Otto on February 12, 2011, 12:26:51 AM
See, told you.  ;)

And I do love these 10 minute days.

Might I suggest a *Speed-server* with 15 minute game days at a fare of 3 credits per week?

It keeps the worlds a bit shorter to complete and I think many people will run their airline till the end of the server.

Perhaps a test server for this could be arranged? (I'm more than happy to pay some additional credits for it)

I'd Pay for that!!! :)

ICEcoldair881

+1, but maybe post in on another topic post lol

but I do have a problem - I ordered an MD90 from production and it gave me a slot 5 months from now, when I could get a B757-200 in just 3.. :-/

Cheers,
ICEcold

airlines22

yea my route image map shows only the first date on the x axis

Maarten Otto

Quote from: airlines22 on February 12, 2011, 02:11:53 AM
yea my route image map shows only the first date on the x axis

Please suply a picture when able.

ekaneti

Guess I am not allowed to access the test server. I see it at the bottom of the front page, but I cant click on it :'(

Sami

wapp ... is the same Safari problem seen on the main server?

(may be server's caching settings too that mess it; have to test it myself on PC safari)

Ilyushin

What happened? :o ;D

edit: My punctuality is very bad and of both cancellation and delay, 90% is caused by technical problems with aircraft. ;D

another edit: I sort of found what happened... I forgot to schedule checks for my Ilyushin Il-86 aircraft and all 3 of them had a condition of <40%. ;D
So that part works too.

Fines    0 USD    -165 000 USD    -175 000 USD    -204 000 USD

coopdogyo

One thing I noticed was that when i choose my base airport from the list was that the page that had the list of airports did not close automatically

Maarten Otto

Quote from: Ilyushin on February 12, 2011, 10:01:02 AM

What happened? :o ;D

edit: My punctuality is very bad and of both cancellation and delay, 90% is caused by technical problems with aircraft. ;D

another edit: I sort of found what happened... I forgot to schedule checks for my Ilyushin Il-86 aircraft and all 3 of them had a condition of <40%. ;D
So that part works too.

Fines    0 USD    -165 000 USD    -175 000 USD    -204 000 USD

This game goes 3 times faster then usual game worlds (and I like it), so please finish what you started before getting a new AC.
I had some pages that didn't load last night, apart from that I haven't spotted anything unusual.

Maarten Otto

Just bought 5 A320's... lets see if everything works OK when leasing them out.

ekaneti

Really looking for ward to flyign the Comet in future games.

I was surprised how relatively fuel efficient the Comet 4 was. Comparing seats to fuel consumption the Comet 4 was much much better then the Convair 880/990s and the early 707s and DC-8s and on par with the 707-320Bs and ADVs (707-320s buring 2x as much fuel but carring about 2x as many pax). Range will require lots of tech stops in Gander as I see max range with full pax is about 2200 NM

Sami

** The new site core is now live at the main server **

Expect the test server to be closed by Monday.