Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Do aircrafts start flying..as soon as scheduled?  (Read 456 times)

NickGrigoriadis

• Former member
Do aircrafts start flying..as soon as scheduled?
« on: December 13, 2010, 06:18:25 PM »
Im confused..about how to kick off the game.. done everything required, but hw do passngers start flying.?

Jps

• Former member
Re: Do aircrafts start flying..as soon as scheduled?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 06:46:43 PM »
I believe (not 100% sure) that all passenger calculations are done when the day changes, so at 00:00. The game will then check what routes the aircraft have, and calculate pax for the routes. So, if you change the route in the middle of the day, I believe the game sees that as if the plane has flown that schedule for the whole day, even if you assigned it at 23 pm.
For a new route, it takes a couple of game days to get some reliable information.

So, if you have acquired your aircraft, have scheduled routes for it, a few game days have passed, and the aircraft has not been in maintenance, you should be getting some pax income. Unless your ticket prices are way too high, or the route has no demand.
If you don't start to get pax figures, post a screenshot of your schedule-page as well as Manage Routes-page.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.