Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: naughty player or is this within the rules  (Read 916 times)

maumausi

• Former member
naughty player or is this within the rules
« on: December 04, 2010, 07:14:25 PM »
I've just started in beginners world so have 2.5M cash and one plane and am a tiddler. At the same airport is someone playing since day 1 with 8BN in the bank and some 80 planes.

One route dropped to 50% LF and in looking I can see this other airline has bracketed my once daily flight at 17:00 with his/her own flights that leave at 16:40,16:50,16:55,17:05 and 17:10 !

Is this allowable? It seems a bit low to me and perhaps a moderator could rein them in?

Opinions welcome!

Simon

Offline Jetsetter

• Members
Re: naughty player or is this within the rules
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 02:50:52 AM »
Sorry Simon, but maybe you shouldn't have picked Beijing as a base, where I've been pwning since the begining. I've been flying that route to capacity for the last 7 years, and have recently moved to 777's as Beijing is slot restricted and I need some heavy uplift capability.

maumausi

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 08:46:20 PM »
Hi Jetsetter, looks like you're at it again. This time I picked to fly to CDG on Tuesday's and Sundays as you fly the other days. I go and set all this up and after a month or so and voila! You've gone onto Tues and Sun and capacity now is 150% of the demand. Nice.

I'm actually quite chuffed that you think a tiddler like me is competition to your 100+ plane operation!

S

castelino009

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 01:08:07 AM »
Sorry Simon, but maybe you shouldn't have picked Beijing as a base, where I've been pwning since the begining. I've been flying that route to capacity for the last 7 years, and have recently moved to 777's as Beijing is slot restricted and I need some heavy uplift capability.

Hey that's a wrong attitude there my friend, you cannot tell anyone where they should start their airline. I shall buys more credits and tell all my AWS friends to join in the same base as you and then you can tell us the same thing and we shall see that your airlines goes bust soon.

This is a game, all have rights to start where they want, unfortunately maumasusi, what jetsetter is doing is very naughty but until he sticks to under 200% of a route limit  he is playing by rules. get more frequencies there and if similar attitude carrie son contact Sami.

cheers

VegasFlyer

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 09:16:41 AM »
Seems to me that what is going on is basically what happens in the real world.  When an airline starts fresh in an established city, the senior company generally amps up their flights, lowers their prices and drives the competition out.  I think that maybe some more research into home base and route structure is what is truly needed here.
Just my .02

Sanabas

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 10:23:53 AM »
I've just started in beginners world so have 2.5M cash and one plane and am a tiddler. At the same airport is someone playing since day 1 with 8BN in the bank and some 80 planes.

One route dropped to 50% LF and in looking I can see this other airline has bracketed my once daily flight at 17:00 with his/her own flights that leave at 16:40,16:50,16:55,17:05 and 17:10 !

Is this allowable? It seems a bit low to me and perhaps a moderator could rein them in?

Opinions welcome!

Simon

I think you signed up for a different game to Beginner's world.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.