* Minor bug fixes.
* Inactivity in game worlds - minor adjustments:
- Rules for airline closure in individual game worlds have been slightly adjusted. New rules are:
- Players with active airlines receive a warning if they have been inactive (no logins to the site) for more than 14 days. Their airline will be closed after 20 days of inactivity (and they will leave that game world at the same time).
- Players with no active airlines receive a warning after 6 days, and account is removed from that game world after 8 days of inactivity.
- Players in the 7-day free trial period are removed after 4 days (with airlines) or after 2 days (no airlines).
- Players who mark their account for deletion are removed from the games after 4 days (grace period if they change their minds).
- A single warning e-mail is sent for regular players at the point of the initial warning, none for players in free trial period. No e-mails are sent if the player has forbidden the game notification e-mails from game settings. When the inactivity closure happens, another e-mail is sent to advise of the situation but only if the player has had active airlines (that another mail is not sent to players with no airlines, don't wish to spam unnecessarily).
- E-mail notifications have been updated to use the new emailer systems, and have a new look/content.
- The "vacation mode" setting ignores this whole check (like it has already done so far, but just to remind).
(the inactivity functions protect players from paying the game fee while they are not playing; and also keep enough space for other users)
* Handling of the 7-day free trial period is improved a bit:
- Dashboard shows the time remaining in the trial period.
- Handling of the end of trial period is updated so that the airline is closed immediately when 7-day period ends. Previously there was a maximum of ~23 hour grace period as the closure was handled by the billing module (run once a day only), but now it's instant if the user does not have any Credits on his account when the trial period is used.
- E-mail notification of the free trial is updated to use the new emailer systems, and has a new look. Notification is sent only once during the trial period, at about 1.5 days before the 7 day period is full. Notification is not sent if the user has already Credits on the account. Nor it is sent if player's account is pending deletion or he has forbidden the emails from game settings.(this thread is locked to keep it organized, please post all comments to this thread)